A/N

Hey guys,

Thank you so much for picking up my FIRST EVER book. Though the book is complete, I am still editing, so please bear with me.

"For Real?" may not seem like a typical romance at first, but you never know... *wink wink*

I have tried to make this book very different from other romances you've read... In fact, I have multiple main plots, not just one.

Hope you guys find this a fresh change from the other love stories you may have read and fall in love with Leah and Tess :) (This is not a g×g btw)

The book has the alternating point of views (POV) of Leah and Tess. Occasionally, I have added the POV of other characters, depending on the plot. There's no specific order as to how these random characters appear because it's more in line with the flow of the story.

Also, this book is for those who love predicting the plot beforehand. I'm sure that THIS plot is very difficult to predict. *Laughs maniacally into the background*.

There's not much swearing or explicit scenes, but some parts do mention drug usage and rape. I have not described these themes in detail, instead, there's more focus is on the change the character goes after.
I have written this book keeping the younger readers in mind, so please do skip the parts if you feel uncomfortable.

Would love to hear your thoughts on the chapters.
Any suggestions and feedback are welcome :)

Thank you again for reading my book!

-POB

Awards:

First Place in Romance (TPI Awards)

First Place in Romance (BAB Awards)

*****