26

26, Now tired

The following songs after that were all in full blast. Pagpihit pa lang sa intro ng "Ikaw Lamang" ay lalong umangat ang enerhiya ng mga tao. I felt as if I was in a rave. I was overjoyed, I sang my heart out repeatedly.

My smile was constantly appearing, and my heart seemed to run into the wild whenever I felt like Safe was staring at me. I would turn my head to him and there'll be a ghost of smile that's obvious on his face. Hindi ko alam kung dahil napapangitan siya sa boses ko or... he was just also very happy.

The concert ended with fireworks display. My eyes were extremely satisfied as I looked up to the sky. Safe did too, almost everyone else did. I felt like a child, amazed with the colorful lights above that I even got my lips parted a little. Magkasakop ang mga kamay ni Safe habang nakahaklit pa rin ako sa isang braso niya. Nakadagdag iyon sa init na naramdaman ko.

I saw how his head moved after staring at the night sky for a moment and he slowly drifted his eyes on me.

It was another reason for my heart to go crazy again.

It's around midnight when the wonderful night ended. It's late already so after that, we just went to a fast food restaurant along the way to eat. I wasn't hungry though, but I still agreed when he asked me to eat before going back home. It's also my first time to eat with Safe in a resto so... syempre pumayag na nga ako. Pakiramdam ko... kaya nagtatago siya ng ngiti ay dahil kitang-kita ang pamumula ko.

I just got myself a burger and fries, while he ordered sundae and McChicken for himself. Parehas naming binayaran ang pagkain namin dahil ayoko namang ilibre niya pa ako. He accepted the money I handed him although he looked at me longer because of it. In the end he just gave out a sigh and smiled gently at me. That's when I went to a vacant table while he walked to the counter.

A smile crept on my face when he came back on the two-seater table, bringing our food on the tray. He looked cute while eating in front me, using the small spoon for the ice cream.

"What?" his brow raised while I bit the fries that I was holding, silently staring at him.

I shook my head, pursing my lips to stop a smile. "Nothing..."

His face was once again hiding a smile. I chuckled shortly and tore my gaze off of him.

This guy likes me. Really.

Pagkatapos naming kumain ay hinatid na rin ako ni Safe pauwi. The ride home was another factor that has contributed to my heart that's beating like a drum. Madaling araw na kaya't hindi ko na rin pinatagal si Safe sa labas. I told him to drive safely and... I even maintained my confidence intact as I requested a text from him once he reached home.

That's what I received and I read it while gliding a cotton ball on my face gently. I was doing my skin care. Katatapos ko lang maghilamos at magpalit ng white cotton dress.

I used my other hand to hold my phone.

Fr: That Man

Nakauwi na ko.

To: That Man

Okay. Anong ginagawa mo?

I bit my lips hard and stared at the blank wall in front of me. I groaned inwardly after that and chewed on my lips. It's not my freaking first time to talk to him this way but... I'm really, really nervous... and excited, too. Hindi ko mapaniwalaan ang sarili ko.

Fr: That Man

About to drink coffee. You should sleep, it's late.

To: That Man