There might be... // Leeburr

(full name: There might be something outside your window, but you'll just never know)

Aaron heard something hit his window. The same sound happened a few more times before Aaron decided to check it out. He opened his window, immediately getting hit in the head with a small pebble.

"Sorry," Charles said from outside. Aaron held his hand out, helping Charles climb into the room. The two went over to the bed where Charles immediately cuddled Aaron.

"One of those days?" Aaron asked. Charles nodded and starting to cry. Aaron cuddled back, rubbing Charles's back. By accident, his hand went under Charles's shirt. Charles stopped crying and held his breath.

"I didn't mean to," Aaron quickly defended, but he didn't move his hand. Aaron knew Charles was sensitive about his torso, he never knew why, but Charles always had at least a tank top on.

"It's... it's fine," Charles said, completely removing his shirt. Aaron couldn't help but look over the smaller's entire frame. Charles was incredibly fit, but that was no surprise, the rest of his body was well toned. What caught Aaron's attention was a huge scar, running across Charles's side.

"Charles, where did that scar come from?" Aaron asked, running his fingers over it slightly.

"That? It's just a stab wound, it happened forever ago," Charles said like it was nothing.

"Sweet Jesus, well, at least your alive, and that's enough," Aaron said, pulling Charles closer. Charles felt himself relax and all the stress and worry of today melt off.

"Ronny, do you have a shirt I can use?" Charles asked, breaking the beautiful silence.

"Of course," Aaron said, getting up. He pulled a shirt from a drawer. He tossed at Charles, who put it on immediately.

Aaron laid back down and held Charles close, closing his eyes.

"Thanks, Aaron, I needed this," Charles said. Aaron hummed in agreeance as the two fell asleep.

Before you start wondering if they are dating, they aren't. Aaron has Theodosia and Charles has Samuel. They just like each other's company after being friends since kindergarten.

( YOU WERENT EXPECTING THE PLATONIC TWIST , HAH 

also when i say i have over 50 drafts - uhhh , yeahhh )