Chapter 1

15 minutes left and Sana's plane will going to be landed in Gimpo International Airport in South, Seoul Korea.

It's been 3 years already since she left the country and now she decided to come back, she's been excited since yesterday because she will now be able to see her friends again specially Tzuyu ...

Jeongyeon and Nayeon will be the one who will gonna pick her up at the airport, while the others are now waiting for her at the cafe as they will going to throw a home welcoming party for her.

Nayeon told her last night that they will gonna tag Tzuyu with them so Sana was expecting to see Tzuyu ...

Minutes later, the plane was already safely landed in Gimpo Airport. After getting her luggage she came out now in the arrival area and Sana quickly saw Nayeon and Jeongyeon as they we're both holding a welcoming placard that say's 'WELCOME HOME OUR DEAR SANA' ...

"Sana ~ ya !!! ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Nayeon quickly runs to her and gives her a warm hugs...

"Unnie (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

"We miss you Sana ~ ya... Welcome home..." Jeongyeon said...

"Komawo, Jeongyeon Unnie.." Sana said...

Nayeon and Jeongyeon noticed that Sana seems like looking for someone ...

"Uhmm, Sorry Sana Tzuyu didn't be able to go with us because she's in Busan right now...." Nayeon said.

"Yeah, she's been 3 days already there she have a business meeting along with her Dad." Jeongyeon said.

"I thought, she's in Seoul that's why I told you that I'll tag her, here. Sorry ...." Nayeon said...

"It's okay Unnie 🙂 Maybe in the next time we can be able to see other again... By the way, Thank you for picking me up here..."

"It's alright... Let's go now, others are now waiting for you."

-

When they arrived at the cafe, Sana saw Jihyo, Dahyun, Momo,  Chaeyoung and Mina... She made an eye contact with Mina, Mina smile at her and she also smile back...

"Welcome back Sana ~ Chan..."

"Thank you Minari 🙂..."

"Sana ~ ya..." Momo quickly hugs Sana...  "I miss you ...."

"I miss you too Momoring 🙂.."

"Hi, Sana ~ Unnie ....."

"Hi, Chaeng ... Hi Dahyunie..."

"How are you??? You didn't even bother to contact us. We are so worried to you..." Jihyo said ....

"Sorry, It just that I'm busy and I actually don't want miss you guys more... That's why."

"Ey, next time contact us. We miss you so much tho. Specially Tzuyu.." Momo said ...

Sana just smile .... "Me too. I miss her too..." Sana answer...

"Whoahhh!!! Really Unnie?..." Dahyun happily asked...

"I'm sure if she's hear, she'll be happy to hear it...." Mina said...

"Daebak! Are we expecting for a comeback here???.." Momo squeal in happiness...

"Ehhh????... Ya, Let's have our dinner now..." Nayeon suggest...

While having their dinner, they are all catching up with one another.

It's been 9: 45 in the evening already and Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Momo, and Jihyo was still drinking expect for Sana ..