Chapter 8

Tzuyu went to the company early at the morning as she attend a conference meeting with her dad with some foreign nationals.

9:00 AM when Sana just woke up, she's late but the paper works she's been working is already done so she has nothing to worry...

Once she get up from the bed, she received a message from Tzuyu...

.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
Tzuyu

Tzuyu:
Good Morning Bii ❤️

Tzuyu:
I'm already here at the company.  I have a conference meeting with Dad today...

Tzuyu:
Don't forget to have your breakfast. See you later ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Tzuyu:
I love you ‼️🙈❤️

-

Sana was smiling by just reading it, she response to the latter before she prepare her breakfast.

10:00 when she arrived at the building, there are some employee can't help but to admire also her beauty specially some of guys employee ...

Meanwhile, Tzuyu was now at the elevator as she will now going back to her office.

2 guys employee also went to the elevator and Tzuyu's ears suddenly perked when she hear that they're talking about Sana...

"Daebak, Ms.Minatozaki is so Damn hot..." The guy holding a folder whispered to his friend ... But even it's a whispered Tzuyu clearly hear it.

"Did she arrive already??.."

"Yeah. How I wish I'm working in a same department as her. Whoahh, if that happens I will not be able to work...."

"Damn this jerks..." Tzuyu irritatedly said....

"Do you think she's in  a relationship right now???..."

"No. I stalked her SNS account..."

"Really?? Then we have a chance..."  The two guys giggles and laugh...

-

When Tzuyu arrived on her office her face are now extorted she's technically irritated because of what she heard earlier ...

Tzuyu put down her things, and she noticed a home bake cookies under her table...

Tzuyu saw a little note and read it...

Good Morning.

I made this for you, I hope you like it. Have a wonderful Day :)

Tzuyu smile, knowing that Sana gave this to her.. she messaged the latter and thank her but seconds later Sana response to her and Tzuyu's eyes went wide because of Sana's reply.

You Received a Message
From
Sana

Sana:
I just arrived right now...

Sana:
I didn't gave that to you.

Sana:
You seems having a lot of fan Girls here, Chou Tzuyu 🤨...

After she read it, she get the box and went to Sana's office.

"Hi, Ms.Tzu..." Yeji smile and bow her head.

"Hi, Is Ms.Minatozaki is in her office???." She asked.

"Yes."

"Okay, I'll just gonna see her."