Chapter 23

Morning, Tzuyu woke up early as she decided to prepare their breakfast. Minutes later Sana also woke up, she's looking the latter on her side but she didn't feel Tzuyu's presence..

Sana stood up and quickly do her morning routine and after the she came out from her room and she saw Tzuyu busy preparing their breakfast in the kitchen.

"I thought you're going to the party?.." Sana asked.

"Yeah, later. I'm going to work first.."

"Arasso, Take care..."

"I will go here after the party..."

"Aren't you going to finish the party??.."

"No, beside we need to sleep early tho since we have flight tomorrow... I just accompany Elkie Unnie..."

"Arasso 🙂.."

Tzuyu walks closer to Sana... "Don't worry, I'll make it faster... Wait me here okay?..."

"Okay 🙂.."

"I love you Sana ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Tzuyu lean closer and kiss the latters forehead...

"I love you too ('ε` ) ..." Sana hugs her back...

-

"Ms.Myoui... Ms.Son is here...."

"Please get her inside.."

Chaeyoung decided to visit Minari on the Dance School she was working... When she get inside the latters office, Mina quickly hugs her..

"Chaeyoungie..." Mina happily said..

"Hi 🙂... Am I not disturbing you, am I?."

"No. I'm not that busy. Thanks for visiting me here 🙂.."

"Mmmmm... I came here because I want to tell you something.."

"Sure, what is it??.."

"Tomorrow is our flight in Hawaii right?.."

"Yeah..."

"Uhmm, I have an emergency meeting tomorrow.. so, I cannot be able to go with you tomorrow..." Chaeyoung said..

"Aw ~ It's alright..." Mina pout...

"Are you disappointed???.."

"No, It's okay. I understand..."

"Don't worry, after my meeting I will definitely follow you guy's in Hawaii...."

Mina suddenly lift her head and face the latter ...

"R-Really? 😍.."

"Yeah..."

"So it means, I'll be able to spend my holidays with you???.."

"Yeah 🙂..."

"Whoahhhh..." Mina quickly hugs the latter... "Komawo Chaeyoung~ah ❤️ I thought you will never come.."

"I can't bare not to see you ^^ so I'm going. Just let me finish my meeting first okay?.."

"Okay 🙂 I will wait you there..."

-

Before Tzuyu picked up Elkie in the hotel she go home first as she get her luggage and she put to Sana's Unit...

7:30 PM and the party has been started, Elkie and Tzuyu is currently sitting in their designated chairs...

"Tzuuu..."

Tzuyu lean closer as she didn't hear Elkie..

"Mmmmm???.."

"I just want to say Thank You 🙂.."