Chapter 18

"Ms.Minatozaki, your meeting today with Ms.Lee has been cancelled.. She have a emergency that's why she inform me that she will reschedule your meeting..." Yeji said.

"Arasso, komawo.."

"And about your holiday vacation, Mr.Chou approved it already...."

"Really??.."

"Yes, Ms.Minatozaki."

"Okay, Thank You for informing me..."

Sana was very busy today since there's a lot of paperwork on her desk, but even though she's working she can't help but to think about Tzuyu...

Today is the Day that Tzuyu will gonna accompany Elkie to find a Unit..

"I wonder if they see each other already?..." Sana said to herself...

She check her phone and the latter is still not sending her a message except the morning message she received earlier...

"She really seems so busy 🙄 I thought she will going to Message me...." Sana said...

Meanwhile, Tzuyu meet Elkie in one of the of cafe near at her unit..

"How are you Tzu? It's been 3 months already since the last time I saw you...." Elkie said..

"I'm pretty fine, Unnie. How about you???.."

"Uhmm, I'm also doing good. I will have a collaboration here with some artists and I'm also preparing for my debut in acting..."

"Really???.."

"Yeah..."

"That's good to hear 🙂 ~ I will support you and congratulations by the way... Your slowly fulfilling your dreams ..."

"Actually not..."

"What do you mean?.."

"I still have a dream that I can't get..."

"What is it???.."

"It's a person."

"Person? Ohhhh... You secretly like someone???." Tzuyu surprisingly asked...

"Yeah..."

"Really?? Whoahh, who is it??."

"I can't tell you yet..."

"Ey, I'm sure he will like you.."

"You think so?.."

"Yeah, You're pretty kind and family oriented.. you're such a amazing woman Unnie..."

"But she's a girl..."

"Really?? ~ Whoahhh... So you're a same gender as me?.."

"Mmmmm... And I hope she likes me too."

"Why don't you confess your feelings to her?.."

"I'm afraid that she'll just going to reject me. Beside, I still have no courage to confess my feelings..."

"Don't worry, Unnie just take your time... By the way, Do I Know that someone???."

"Mmmm..."

"Really?..."

"Yeah, It's actually you. Tzuyu~ah...." Elkie mumbled to her head.

"Yeah, you know her Tzuyu~ah."

"Introduce me to her, I want to meet her personally and let see if she will pass my standard. I don't want you to fall in a wrong person Unnie..."

"Komawo Tzuyu~ah 🙂.." Elkie's heart suddenly beat so fast ...

"So, where do you want to stay??? We already visit 3 units right?..."