Chapter 35

2 months later, Tzuyu and Sana's relationship gets better they can now free to date in public and their doing well in working for their family's company.

Sana is been away in Seoul for almost 2 weeks now because of business meeting in Busan Tzuyu didn't be able to join her there because of she also have a lots of works in the company...

While she's signing some paperwork Tzuyu was surprised because Elkie's sudden visit.

"Unnie.." Tzuyu stood up the moment she saw Elkie.

"Hi, Are you busy?.."

"Mmmm, kind of what's bring you here?."

"Can I talk to you???."

"Sure Unnie..."

Seconds later the room fills with silence...

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"Mmmm???.."

"I'm really sorry for causing you trouble with your girlfriend..."

"It's alright Unnie, we are okay now.."

"I will go back now tonight in Singapore.. I hope you all the best Tzuyu~ah ... Maybe it's take a long time again before I can be able to come back here..."

"I understand Unnie, and I hope you can now find the perfect person for you... I'm not that person but, I appreciate your feelings for me but I'm really sorry if I can't give back the love you feel for me..."

Meanwhile Elkie was suddenly surprised on how om earth Tzuyu knows about her special feelings for the latter.

"Y-You know about my feelings for you?."

"Mmmm, you confess to me when we are in the rooftop. You drunk yourself because you really don't know how to confess with me.."

"Aw... That's was so embarrassing. Just forget about that Tzuyu~ah..."

"It's alright Unnie..."

"Don't worry, even you can't love me back I won't regret confessing my feelings to you and I don't expect that you will gonna love me back."

"I love you and I like you as my friend. My best friend rather and I really don't want to ruin my friendship with you, you are also one of the important person in my life so I hope we can still be friends Unnie..."

"Sure, No problem Tzuyu~ah 🙂 we will still remain friends. Thank you because you didn't change your impression towards me..."

"I'll see you again Unnie ~ .."

"Please send my regards to Sana... I hope you guys all the best ...."

"Komawo Unnie 🙂...."

-

After having their meeting without some investors Sana tell to Tzuyu's Dad that she'll be going on her room and have her breakfast there.

When she arrive, she quickly stripped off her business coat as she seated in the couch.

She get her phone and to check if Tzuyu message her and as she was expecting she received a message from the latter...

.
.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
Tzuyu

|

Tzuyu:
Bii ❤️

Tzuyu: Bii ❤️