Chapter 31

Tzuyu quickly get back to her office and get back to work, and hour later while she's working her secretary walks closer to her ...

"Ms.Chou."

"Yes?."

"The President call a emergency meeting. They're now in the conference room."

"Okay..."

Tzuyu get her phone, and immediately went to the conference room. All the board members are already there, specially Sana who is now sitting with the Man she hug earlier... Tzuyu and Sana made an eye contact, Tzuyu quickly averted her eyes and just seated on the chair.

Mr.Chou is still not in the conference room so the board members are just talking with each other.

Tzuyu was stealing some glances on Sana and the latter was smiling and talking with the man she's sitting with.

"She really seems close with that guy.." Tzuyu mumbled to her head.

Minutes later Mr.Chou finally arrive at the conference room. All his men bow their head when he arrived.

"I call an emergency meeting because I wanted to discuss to all of you the project proposal that Ms.Minatozaki is working on, and also I wanted for you to meet Mr. Lee Junho."

Junho stood up and all the board members clap their hands while Junho bow his head.

"So he's Junho... He's the man who always calling her." Tzuyu mumbled while looking at Junho..

After their meeting, Sana looks at Tzuyu but the latter didn't bother to look at her Tzuyu just quickly leave the room she didn't bother to introduce herself to Junho while the other board members are happily welcoming the latter.

-

"Sana, are you alright???.."

"Ah yeah 🙂.."

"Are you sure? You keep spacing out since earlier.... Are you sick??? Are you hurt or something???." Junho worriedly asked.

"No, Oppa. Don't worry I'm pretty fine it's just that I sleep less this past few night so I'm always a little bit tired.

"You should take a rest. You're always working, Sana... Even in Los Angeles you're not taking a break, give some time for yourself too..."

"Arasso, Oppa. Thanks for your concern."

"Your welcome 🙂.." Junho messed  Sana's hair...

"Uhmmmm, Sana..."

"Mmmm??.."

"Uhmm, Let's have our dinner together tonight??? Are you free??? My treat."

"Arasso Oppa..."

"Okay ^^ I'll gonna wait you later then ..."

-

6:30 PM Tzuyu was already done on her work. She clean her table and after that she decided to check Sana on her office to invite her for a dinner.

When she got there she found the Sana typing on her PC.

"S-Sana..."

Sana was suddenly surprised because of Tzuyu's sudden presence...

"Uhmm..." Tzuyu cutely rubs her nape.. "C-Can I invite you for a dinner?? ..."

Sana  was about to answer when suddenly Junho came in..

"Sana  ~ya let's go. The car is ready..."

"Oppa..."

Tzuyu looks at Junho...

"Ohhhh, Hi. You're the daughter of Mr.Chou right?.. it's nice meeting you 🙂.."

"It's nice meeting you too..."

"So, Sana... Let's go now.."

"Oppa, can you wait me outside? I'll have something to say to Ms.Chou... I mean in private."

"Arasso, I'll wait you in the car then..."

When Junho leave Sana office, Tzuyu start to speak...

"Just forgot what I said. I didn't know you already have plan with him.."

"Tzuyu..."

"Sana, I really wanted to apologise with you. I'm really sorry if I offend you or if I hurt your feelings. I didn't intention to do that... Don't worry, I'll gonna give you some time to think... I won't force you to accept my apology, but I hope you will still believe me."

Sana's heart suddenly feel hurt because she can see the sadness and pain through Tzuyu's eyes.

"I'll go ahead now.. go home early okay? And please eat well... Enjoy your dinner.."

Tzuyu smile and leaves the latters office...

-

8:00 PM, Junho and Sana are currently now having their dinner..

"Sana, thank you very much. Irene likes the design of the ring I bought for her..."

"Really? That's good to hear... When will she coming here?.."

"Maybe this coming week, she still have a lots of paperwork's in Los Angeles right now she need to finish it first."

"Ohhh, I see. I'm happy for you Oppa you already found your true love.."

"Komawo Sana 🙂 by the way, how about you? How's your special someone?? You told me before that she left here right? Did you already meet her?."

"Uhmmm... It's actually Tzuyu..."

"Ohhhh, the daughter of Mr.Chou? You mean the girl earlier???..."

"Yeah... "

"Whoah, You two looks great together. She's actually staring at you earlier when we are having a meeting ...."

"Really??.."

"Yeah, but she seems sad. Did you two fought???."

"Mmmm.."

"Ey, cheer up. It's just a normal when it comes into a relationship. As long as you love each other, there's no problem with that 🙂"

-

After having their dinner, Sana came back to the building to get her car and get some documents to her office.

10:00 PM after taking a bath, Tzuyu was now about to go to bed, when suddenly she hear the door bell outside...

She check the time and it's quite late now...

"Who is it?.." she mumbled, as she came out from her room and she went to the living room.

She opened the door and she was suddenly surprised to see .....

"Sana..." Tzuyu mumbled...

xxxxx