Chapter 15

Sana went to work, while Tzuyu left in her condo since she can't still be able to work properly.

Tzuyu is already done having her lunch, and she's now currently waiting for Sana's message ...

"Is she still working?.." She asked herself while looking at her phone.

Meanwhile, Sana was now having a meeting with the daughter of Monte Blanc Seolhyun...

They're currently at the conference room that's why Sana can't be able to message the latter.

"Ms.Minatozaki..."

"Yes?."

"I heard that you and Ms.Chou are best friends .. is that right?.."

"Yeah, She's actually my childhood friend. We grew up together..."

"Ohhhh... really?? ..." .

"Yeah, why?.."

Sana suddenly feel Seolhyun's flirt's acts towards Tzuyu...

"So you two are close?.."

"Yes.."

"Tzuyu is pretty..." Seolhyun said..

"Yeah, she is..."

"I like her..."

Sana suddenly looks at Seolhyun and she feels irritated when the latter said that she likes Tzuyu...

"Don't you think she's in a relationship right now ???.."

"Yes, Tzuyu is in a relationship. She's already taken..." Sana seriously said ...

"Really???..." Seolhyun's eyebrows suddenly furrowed... "I wonder who's that bitch...." She mumbled..

"I'm that bitch....." Sana smile at her, while Seolhyun surprisingly look at Sana..

"Y-You..."

"Well, I guess our discussion is done. Thanks for signing the proposal...."

Sana get her things, she was now about to leave when suddenly she turned around again to face Seolhyun...

"I heard that you harass my Girlfriend when she had her meeting with you. You wanted to date her before you will sign the proposal...."

"Ohh, About that. I-I thought she don't have a girlfriend that time."

"Well, now you know that she's in a relationship so better to keep that in your mind." Sana smile at her... "I'll go ahead now." She added...

When Sana left the conference room her smile suddenly fades away, she was really irritated to Seolhyun and she really don't know to calm herself right now...

She's now currently walking through her office when she received a message from Tzuyu...

She suddenly smile when she read Tzuyu's name so she quickly read the message...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
Tzuyu

Tzuyu:
Biiii....

Tzuyu:
Did you have you lunch already?

Tzuyu:
How's work?

Sana:
Hi, Babe ❤️

Tzuyu:
I miss you 😩

Sana:
I will having my lunch now. I just finished my meeting with Seolhyun right now...

Tzuyu:
She's there???? 😳
You saw each other..??