Chapter 7

Lunch break, Tzuyu message Sana as she invite her to have lunch outside the building.

.
.
.
.

Sana

|

Tzuyu:
Bii, Are you still working?

Sana:
No, I already done.

Tzuyu:
Let's have lunch together.
Wait me at the parking lot...

Sana:
Arasso ...

-

Tzuyu get her things and quickly leave her room. 10 minutes later she already arrived at the parking lot and she saw Sana patiently waiting for her...

"Hi 🙂❤️.." Tzuyu sweetly smile to her and hugs her tightly...

"Where are we going?."

"I will brought you in my favorite restaurant, well it's not that fancy but there's foods there are so amazing..."

"Okay 🙂.."

-

While they're now on their way at the restaurant, Sana wanted to ask the latter if she really dated someone while she's gone well, she's hesitating since she also give Tzuyu permission to date someone...

"Just don't mind it Sana.." She's now starting to curse herself...

"Bii..."

"Mmmm???."

"Are you okay?.."

"Yeah 🙂 I'm just a little bit tired."

"Don't work too much, Dad should give you a 1 week vacation since you work too hard in LA ..."

"Ey, Your Dad need us. We should help him as much as possible.."

"Well, I just want to spend more time with you...." Tzuyu said in a lowered voice...

"What did you just say???.." Sana asked as she didn't hear it clearly...

"Nothing 🙂 ..."

"Ya, you have a lots of fan girls in the office.. I hear them screaming and squealing earlier..."

"I'm aware of that, they're actually like that so I'm already used to it."

"Really? How about me then? I'm not use to see people fantasizing my girlfriend.. Even my secretary has a crush on you...." Sana said..

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Really??.."

"Don't laugh, it's not funny.." Sana pout as she crossed her arms. 

"Ey.." Tzuyu quickly looks at her.. "Just don't mind them, it's just a crush and and they will never get me since I'm yours already..."

"I don't know 🙄.." Sana rolled her eyes ..

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Smile now..." Tzuyu reached Sana's chin and playfully play it.... "

When they got at the restaurant, there's still a few people eating there.. the server walks closer to them...

"Hi, Ms.Tzu.."

"Hi 🙂..."

"Whoahhh, You brought another girl huh?...." The server jokingly said and it made this Sana to looks at Tzuyu.

"Huh??.."

"Did you and Ms.Elkie broke up  already??? ..."

"Uhmm, can you serve us the food I use to order? Thanks..." Tzuyu  smile and the server leave the alone.