Chapter 38

It's already 10:30 PM and Tzuyu was is still at the place where she will going to propose to Sana.

"Unnie, thank you for your help. I really owe you a lot..." Tzuyu said as she was grateful with Jeongyeon and Nayeon's help.

"Your welcome Tzuyu~ah, We re really sure Sana will gonna like all of this..."

"I hope so Unnie 🙂"

-

Sana was now starting to annoy since Tzuyu is still not home and the work hours is already done.

She tried to call the latter for how many times but Tzuyu isn't responding, until she contact Tzuyu for the 10th time and finally Tzuyu answer it.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tzuyu

|

Sana: Where are you? I've been waiting for you since earlier....

Tzuyu: I'm on my way home now Bii...

Sana: You already told me that earlier, it's 2 hours have passed and you're still not here.

Tzuyu: I stuck on the traffic, but don't worry I'm on my way home now ...

Sana: Fine. Hurry up ~

Sana: Your dinner is cold already...

Tzuyu: Arasso, I love you ❤️

Sana: I love you too (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

-

30 minutes later and Tzuyu finally arrived... And when she get inside she quickly saw Sana who is now watching some movies in the living room.

Tzuyu already feel that Sana is mad since the latter just rolled her eyes on her when she saw her coming in..

"Bii..." Tzuyu seated beside her and immediately hugs her ...

"What??? I already prepared your dinner. Just eat there..."

Tzuyu pout.... "Are you mad?? Sorry..." Tzuyu said as she snuggle more her body to Sana...

"Tzuyu....."

"Sorry..."

"Fine... Change your clothes now..."

"Are you still mad???..."

"I'm not mad. I'm just upset..." Sana said as she turned off the TV and went to the dining area.

"It's just the same tho.." Tzuyu mumbled.

"Ya ~ Change your clothes now... Don't make foods wait for you."

"Arasso..."

Tzuyu immediately change her clothes and after that she went to the dining area... Sana was making some strawberry juice when Tzuyu went to he back and hugs her.

"How's your day?." Tzuyu asked. 

"It went well, I'm with Momo and Dahyun earlier. We visit the Dance studio that she's working on.."