Chapter 28

Tzuyu and Sana are taking a nap while watching  TV. Tzuyu was hugging the latter from behind while Sana was just eating some popcorn .....

"Sana...."

"Mmmm????..."

"Did you already think about moving in my place? When we get back in Korea?.."

"Yeah..."

"Really? So what's your decision?.."

"Yeah, I will move in your place..."

"Really?? 😍😍..."

"Mmmm, but after we talk my Dad..."

"Yeah, sure 🙂 don't worry when we get back in Korea we will quickly talk to your Dad..."

Sana escape from the latter arms as she face Tzuyu and cling to  her nape.

"Arasso 🙂..." Sana said as she quickly kiss the latters lips.

"By the way, I also have a surprise to you..."

"Really???.."

"Mmmm ~ so look forward to it..."

"Whoahh, I'm excited .."

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You always get excited tho ^^ .."

Tzuyu cutely brush her nose to the latter...

"Tzuu...."

"What?.."

"I just wanna say thank you...."

"Mmm?  For what? I haven't still yet giving my surprise to you..."

"No, I mean. Thank you because you're here by my side. Your always making me comfortable, I also feel safe when I'm with you... Thank you for everything 🙂.."

"Aw ~ that's so sweet bii..." Tzuyu smile as she gently caressing the latters back..

"I love you Tzu (*^3^)/~♡..."

"I love you more squirrel (*˘︶˘*).。*♡.."

-

"Ya, So what are you saying, that I'm lying?!..."

Nayeon shout, they are currently at the pool area with Mina and Chaeyoung...

Mina and Nayeon found Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon flirting at the pool area so Nayeon gets irritated...

"Let's just talk upstairs... People are starting to look at us.." Jeongyeon said...

"I don't care!... We've been looking to the both of you since earlier and we will just see you talking and flirting with other girls?!..."

"Hon, calm down okay.. let met explain... We are are just being friendly..."

"What?!..."

Jeongyeon rubs her ears...

"Hon, let's go upstairs.. come on..." Jeongyeon quickly walks Nayeon through their room.

Meanwhile, Mina and Chaeyoung left at the pool. Chaeyoung was stealing some galnces to the latter, she feel quilty and embarrassed on what she did...

"M-Minari..." She uttered...

Mina looks at her disappointed...

"Are you upset???." Chaeyoung ask...

"I thought you're just gonna smell some fresh air.. I didn't know you will go here."

"I was suppose to go back to our room,  it just that... I accidentally saw Jeongyeon Unnie here at the pool area so....."

"You see Jeongyeon Unnie or You just saw  a lots of girls wearing bikini??..."

"Mina...."

"You like to flirt huh?..."

"I'm not flirting... I'm just talking to them.."

"Talking, and giggling while smiling to them is considered as flirting..."

"Fine, it's my fault. I'm sorry." Chayeoung pout...

"I swear if this happen again, you will surely see me get mad..." Mina said.

"So, we are okay now??? ~ you're not upset anymore? 😁.."

"Mmmm..."

"Whoahhhh...." Chaeyoung quickly hugs Mina... "Komawo Minari ( ˘ ³˘)♥.."

-

When they both arrived in their room their argument continue since Nayeon was still irritated....

"Hon..."

"Don't kill me hon! You flirt, I saw with ny own eyes!! You even giggle earlier when that blond hair touch your shoulder!!!! Deny it or I'll kill you!..."

"Nayeon....."

"I swear YOO JEONGYEON!!!.."

"Fine... Fine maybe I giggle earlier but I didn't flirt okay... I was staying at the pool for over 2 hours already and those girls arrive there..."

"Ah, that's why you like to stay at the pool because you wanted to see lots of girls wearing bikini huh..." Nayeon this time gets more irritated...

"It's not like that... ~ My eyes was on you. I don't look with other girls..."

"WHATEVER!!. DON'T TALK TO ME!!."

Nayeon walks and leave the room as she quickly slammed the door...

-

After watching movie Tzuyu invite Sana to have some snacks, so they quickly get changed and went down...

"Why I don't sew our friends?.." Sana asked 

"Maybe they're sleeping..." Tzuyu answer...

While they are strolling around they saw a mini souvenir stall near at  the restaurant.

"Ohh, Tzuyu ~ah... Let's buy that..." Sana said as she pointed the couple bracelet ...

"Arasso, let's take a look..." Tzuyu said as she held Sana's hand and went there...

"Whoahhh 😍....."

Tzuyu just shook her head. "Kiyowo 😆.."

"This looks good." Sana said as she get the two couple bracelet...

"Arasso, we will buy that ..." Tzuyu said a she messed her hair..

After buying it they went to the near sea side to watch the sunset ..

They are sitting in the sand, Tzuyu was back hugging Sana while the latter was buys putting the bracelet on Tzuyu's hand...

"Here, it's done..." Sana said.. "Whoahh, this looks so cute.." She added as she matches her bracelet with Tzuyu...

"Yeah, It's perfectly awesome ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu said as she lean her face and quickly kiss the latters temple. "I love you ( ◜‿◝ )♡."

"I love you too ( ˘ ³˘)♥.."

-

Meanwhile, Elkie was called by her Dad and they are now currently at her Dad's office.

"What we are gonna talking about Dad?."

"This..." Her Dad show all her photos with Tzuyu during the party ...

"W-Where did you get all of this???.."

"Dispatch send those photos to me. What does it mean????..."

"Dad, I will explain..."

"Elki, Tzuyu is in a relationship now. If her girlfriend saw this all photos of yours and Tzuyu I'm sure  you will gonna ruin their relationship..."

"Dad, We didn't know that the press follow us... Let just asked them not to expose the media..."

"No, I already offer them some money but they will gonna expose it ..."

"Did Tzuyu already know about this?.."

"I don't think so better ask her."

xxxxx