EPILOGUE

📌 5 YEARS LATER

*******

Saturday, there's a lot of press and Media outside the Korean Cremation Cemetery , and they are currently waiting to Sana to arrive at the place

An hour later the latter has been arrive, the securities and body guards quickly protected her when the press and media surrounded her.

Her friends are already inside and waiting for her, minutes later Sana safely get inside...

"You're here..." Nayeon said, as she hugs Sana tightly... Sana smile and hugs Nayeon back....

"Your fans are waiting for you since earlier, they are holding their book and want you to sign it..." Jeongyeon said...

Sana looks at the books and she just smile...

"How's your trip???.." Momo asked.

"It went well Momoring ...."

"Do you still thinking about her???." Jihyo asked.

"She's always in my Mind Jihyo~ah 🙂..."

"Uhmm Sana, there's someone who wanted to talked to you..."

"Who is it???."

A man and a woman walks closer to Sana...

"Hi Mrs.Chou. I'am Ann, from the American news base in California... And this is Jack he is my camera man, Don't you mind if we can interview you???."

"Sure..."

-

"So, How are you feeling right now? It's been 3 years now since your wife died.. are you feeling better now??.." The woman asked.

Sana smile... "Yeah, it's been 3 years now, and today is her 3rd anniversary and the fact that I'm still not use to it, you know being alone... I'm still feel empty..."

"We are very sorry, but can we asked what is your reaction when you already received the call that Ms.Chou Tzuyu along with her father is also one of the passengers in that plane crush..."

"My heart already broke into pieces, I really don't know what to do that time. Especially when I hear the news that my wife is already dead, Hearing those words wanted me to pass out at any moment because I really can't live without her. Without Tzuyu..."

"Many Korean citizen and Tawain and also Japan national praising you and admiring you because you are so brave by handling this kind of hurtful situation..."

"Well, maybe it's her really time. Even if it's hurt I'm slowly accepting it because I know Tzuyu wants me also to be happy. She don't really like to see my crying..."

"What kind of wife Tzuyu is? Would you describe it?.."

"Tzuyu?..." Sana smile... "Tzuyu is a very warm and kind hearted girl. I've known her since we are young and she's still the sweetest girl I've ever met. She's the kind of person that taking of you well, she can make you laugh and smile and she can also makes you annoy and irritates sometimes.." Sana suddenly laugh and giggle..