Chapter 27

Morning, Momo  woke up and she didn't found Dahyun on her bed. She check the time and it's just 6:00 o'clock in the morning..

She quickly took a bath, and after that she went downstairs to find the latter...

"Ohhh, Chaeyoungie.. Minari .." She saw Mina and Chaeyoung who was now going upstairs..

"Hi, Momo Unnie..." Chaeyoung greeted her..

"Hi, Uhmm did you saw Dahyun??. She's not in our room."

"She's with us earlier Unnie." Mina said. "She's now currently at the pool area right now... She actually woke up early..." Mina added...

"Arasso, I'll just check her 🙂.."

"Okay, Unnie..."

-

Momo went to the pool area and there she saw Dahyun sitting on the bench while looking at the pool and thinking deeply...

Momo walks closer to her and she sitted beside the latter Dahyun looks at her and smile...

"You woke up too early..." Dahyun said..

"Unmm, Yeah. I suddenly didn't feel your presence at the room. How about you? Why you woke up so early???.."

"I just want to, beside I didn't have a good sleep last night.."

"Why??.."

"Uhmm, I'm just thinking about something...."

"Is it me???..."

Dahyun didn't answer instead she just smile at Momo...

"Let's get back in our room now Momo Unnie.." Dahyun said as she stood up..

Dahyun was about to walk when suddenly Momo speak..

"I love you..."

Dahyun's heart beat suddenly beat so fast, she turned around as she looks at Momo...

"W-What did you just say Unnie?.."

"I said I love you Dahyun~ah..."

"R-Really???..."

Momo stood up, she walks closer to the younger and hugs her tightly... "I love you, sorry for being later ...." Momo said..

Dahyun hugs her back, she smile as her tears are now slowly falling from her eyes.

"That's the word I wanted to hear from you, komawo Unnie ❤️.."

"I love you Dahyunie..."

"I love you too Momo~Unnie ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡.."

-

10:40 AM when Sana woke up, she slowly opened her eyes and she found the person next to her is still sleeping...

She stare at Tzuyu, and she suddenly blush when she remember what they did last night...

Sana wanted to move, but she can't since Tzuyu locked her through her arms..

They are still both naked so Sana can still feel how her skin touch the latters skin and made this for Sana to blush even more..

"I love you ❤️.." Sana lean closer as quickly kiss Tzuyu lips, and it made this to Tzuyu to woke up...

Tzuyu moved, as she slowly opened her eyes and the moment she open her eyes she saw Sana cutely straring at her.

"Hi, Good Morning ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu said in a husky voice .. she lean closer and she kiss Sana's forehead...