Chapter 2

Morning, Sana woke up early and the moment she opened her eyes Tzuyu is automatically running on her mind....

Thinking about what happened last night made her smile and giggle even though it just a simple conversation with Tzuyu but for her it is special...

Sana suddenly remembered that she will going to have her lunch with Tzuyu today, and for the second time it made her to giggles more.

She quickly stood up and do her morning routines. After taking a bath, Sana went to the kitchen and cook.

She already learn how to cook since she took a cooking lesson in LA before.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu finally woke up when she feels that Gucci is slowly licking her face...

She slowly opened her eyes and pet her dog for a second before she stood up...

Tzuyu suddenly remembered that she will going to have a lunch with Sana today, so a mixed of excitement and nervousness are now she felt.

But, knowing that her meeting with Sana last night was perfect and good then it made this for her to took a courage...

Tzuyu get her phone, and she find Sana's contact... She actually asked Sana's number from her Nayeon Unnie the other day and right now she's hesitating if she will message the latter...

"Should I message her?.." Tzuyu asked herself... "I mean, I just want to greet her ..." Tzuyu suddenly looks at Gucci... "Will she reply??.." She asked, and suddenly Gucci barks.

"Ah, whatever... I'll just gonna message her..."

Meanwhile, Sana was currently having her breaking when she hear her phone. She check it and an unknown number suddenly appear on her screen... so she quickly check the message...

.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From

Unknown

Unknown:
Hi. :)

"Who's this?.." Sana mumbled, so she decided to response..

Sana:
Who is this?

"Damn 🤦 why I didn't put my name..." Tzuyu frustratedly said but still she's happy because for the first time Sana response.

Unknown:
It's me Tzuyu...
Sorry, I didn't introduce myself right away 😊

When she read Tzuyu's name her heart once again beat so fast, and Sana didn't even realize that she's now smiling ....

Sana:
Hey ‼️( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Unknown:
I just wanted to say, Good Morning... (✿^‿^)

Sana:
Good Morning too Tzuyu~ah.. ^^

Sana:
By the way, where did you get my number ??

Unknown:
Uhm, Nayeon Unnie (◠‿・)-☆

Sana:
Eh??

Sana:
You can just asked me tho... ~

Unknown:
I actually have your number 3 days ago, before you told to Nayeon Unnie that you're now going back here.

Sana:
Oh, Really??

Sana:
Then why you didn't message me then?.