Chapter 11

While they are watching Tzuyu suddenly fall asleep. Sana noticed it when she check the latter..

She suddenly smile and gently touch Tzuyu's face before she stood up..

Sana check the time and it's 5:00 o'clock already.. she quickly took a bath first before she went to the living room to prepare their dinner...

While she's preparing their dinner Sana suddenly received a sudden call from her Mom.

.
.
.
.
.

Mom
Is Calling You ....

|

Mrs.Minatozaki: Sana??

Sana: Mom...

Mrs.Minatozaki: How are you? Are you already back in Korea?

Sana: Yes Mom.

Sana: Don't worry, I'm okay. How about you and Dad???..

Sana: Is Dad still mad at me??

Mrs.Minatozaki: We are both fine, specially your Dad his treatment sessions is getting well.

Sana: Really? That's good to hear..

Mrs.Minatozaki: He's actually asking you. If you have some time you call him okay? I'm sure he will be happy.

Sana: Okay Mom ...

Mrs.Minatozaki: How's your work? Are you tired already?

Sana: No, It's fine. Don't worry I can handle it besides Ojisan is helping me too...

Mrs.Minatozaki: That's good to hear. How about Tzuyu? Did you guys already saw each other?

Sana: Yes Mom.

Mrs.Minatozaki: Okay. Send my regards to her.

Sana: Arasso...

Mrs.Minatozaki: I'll gonna call you again later... Take care Sana...

Sana: You too Mom...

-

After 30 minutes of cooking Sana finally done she check the time and Tzuyu is still sleeping so she went to the room to check the latter.

When she opened the door her mouth gape when she exactly saw Tzuyu just wearing a sport bra as she will changing her clothes...

"Bii..." Tzuyu noticed her...

Sana suddenly gulp when she now clearly saw Tzuyu's 4 packs of abs.

"Sana?..." Tzuyu walks closer to her... "Daebak, she's day dreaming again..." Tzuyu giggles, as she snap her finger to Sana and it made this to the latter to came back to her sense...

"Tzuuuu..." Sana mumbled, her face automatically blush when she saw Tzuyu was too close to her, and the fact that she's still not putting her clothes so her eyes can't help but to check Tzuyu's abs again...

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Are you still not done checking out my abs?? ^^ ..."

Sana's ears perked.. "I'm not checking it out ..." Sana pout and quickly looks away...

"Are you sure?? because you're spacing out while looking at this since earlier..." Tzuyu said as she pointed her well toned abs...

"Pshhhh..."

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kiyowo..." Tzuyu messed her hair as she quickly put her clothes... "Where did you go? When I woke up you're not in my side anymore...." She added.