Chapter 21

Sana still feel irritated and she's also hungry so she decided to go in Jeongyeon and Nayeon's coffee shop...

"Komawo Unnie..." Sana said when Nayeon gave her foods...

"So you're not coming back there later?." Nayeon asked...

"Mmmm, Beside I already finish my work. And I also don't want to see Tzuyu.... I'm so annoyed since earlier..."

"Ehhhh??? Why is the rumor spreading that she and Elkie are in a relationship?...."

"I don't know?? All the people in the building that they are in a relationship..."

"Did Tzuyu already texted you?.."

"No, not yet Jeongyeon Unnie..." Sana check her phone and still not receiving any message from the latter... "Maybe she seems busy..." Sana smile.

"Tzuyu introduce Elkie to us before..." Nayeon said.. "Elkie seems nice, but they're really close to each other..." She added.

"Maybe they're just really friends." Jeongyeon said... "While you're not here, we didn't receive any news that Tzuyu dated someone."

"Momoring said that too, but in the company all the employees knows that they are really dating, because Elkie always visits Tzuyu there..."

"What Tzuyu said to you?..."

"She told me that they're just friends." Sana said.

"Don't worry Sana~ya.." Nayeon walks closer to Sana and tap her shoulder. "Let just ask Tzuyu later..."

"I will going home after this..." Sana sadly said...

"Are you sure? What if she looks for you?..."

"I also done with my paperworks.." Sana said...

-

Meanwhile, after having their lunch Tzuyu walks Elkie now through the parking lot...

"Thanks for treating me lunch Tzu...." Elkie smile at Tzuyu...

"Your always welcome Unnie 🙂."

"I'll go ahead now. I'll just gonna send you message later."

"Arasso, drive safe Unnie..."

"Okay 🙂.."

-

When Tzuyu get inside the building her secretary Lia quickly walks to her.

"Ms.Chou..."

"Mmmm?? Did you already give the lunch pack for Ms.Minatozaki?.." Tzuyu asked...

"Uhmmm, No..."

"Why???.."

"Ms.Minatozaki isn't on her office now..."

"Eh?? Where did she go???.."

"Her secretary said, Ms.Minatozaki went outside the building..."

"Ahhh, what time she will come?."

"Yeji don't know, Ms.Minatozaki didn't leave any message earlier when she leave the building..."

"Arasso..."

-

Tzuyu went to her office, she get her phone and tried to call Sana's number, but the latter isn't responding...

"Why isn't she responding?.." Tzuyu mumbled.

She tried to contact the latter once again and this time Sana answer the call...