Chapter 37

"Sana, come down now. We're now going to be late..." Tzuyu shouts, since Sana can't still choose what to wear for their family dinner...

"Wait!!.." Sana shouts back..

"Daebak...~ she's really so girly..." Tzuyu mumbled.

15 minutes later Sana finally came out from the room and the moment she saw Sana her mouth agape, she was mesmerized to the latters beauty ....

Sana just smile and walks closer to her...

"Ya, your mouth is open 😄.." Sana giggles...and it made this Tzuyu to came back on her own sense.. "Am I that pretty?."

"Mmmm, you are." Tzuyu directly said.

"Ya..." Sana suddenly blush...

"You're always beautiful 🙂.." Tzuyu pulled Sana closer to her and she kiss her lips.

"Your beautiful too... Oh, let me rephrase that." Sana gently touch the latters face. "Your handsome..." Sana said...

"That's new 😄.." Tzuyu laugh, because it's her first time to hear that Sana she's handsome.

Sana's Outfit:

Tzuyu's Outfit:

Tzuyu's Outfit:

-

An hour later they finally arrived at the said restaurant, first they greeted each other and minutes later they are now having their dinner.

"So, Tzuyu did you already propose to my daughter???.."

"Not yet Dad..." Tzuyu said as she rubs her nape.. "Don't worry, but I will gonna propose to her soon."

"Okay ..." Mr.Minatozaki nod his head and smile.

"How about you, Sana how's Tzuyu being a girlfriend???." Mr.Chou asked.

"Tzuyu is very caring, she's taking care of me well."

"That's good to hear..."

"It's been a year already, we didn't expect that you two will ended up together..." Mrs.Minatozaki said.