Chapter 32

10:00 PM after taking a bath, Tzuyu was now about to go to bed, when suddenly she hear the door bell outside...

She check the time and it's quite late now...

"Who is it?.." she mumbled, as she came out from her room and she went to the living room.

She opened the door and she was suddenly surprised to see .....

"Sana..." Tzuyu mumbled...

Sana didn't response instead she just hugs the latter tightly...

"Tzuyu~ah...." Sana burst into tears as she was hugging the latter tightly...

"Bii..." Tzuyu quickly face her.. "Why are you crying??? What's wrong???..." Tzuyu worriedly asked.

"Sorry... Sorry if didn't listen to you... I believe you Tzuyu~ah... Sorry if I say too late..." Sana said.

"It's alright..." Tzuyu said as she gently wipe the latter's face.... "Don't cry now.."

Sana once again hugs her. "I love you..." She cutely mumble to Tzuyu...

"I love you more ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu spoon her  in a hug as she kiss the latter's temple.

-

Minutes later they're now in the couch they're holding each other's hand, while Sana's head was leaning on  Tzuyu's shoulder..

"Did you have your dinner already??." Tzuyu asked...

"Mmmm..."

"Did you eat well?."

Sana just shook her head....

"Do you want me to cook some ramen for you???.."

"Yes please..."

"Arasso 🙂.." Tzuyu stood up as she held Sana's hand... "I will gonna eat also ..." She added.

While Tzuyu was cooking, Sana is just watching her ...

"I saw you earlier..."

"Mmmm??.. where?.."

"At the cafeteria."

"Ah... I was there before Junho came.."

"But you didn't show yourself to me?.."

"Because I know You don't want to see me... I respect your privacy, And I know it's my fault."

Sana walks closer to Tzuyu and hugs her from behind...

"I miss you ❤️...."

Tzuyu smile... "I miss you too ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu face her as she cup her face. "Cheer up now..." She added.

"Arasso ...."

After they eat they stay at the living room...

"Tzuuu.."

"Mmmm??.."

"C-Can I sleep here?.."

"Sure...."

"Komawo, Sorry again..."

"Don't say sorry, I understand why you get angry. It's my fault so don't blame yourself. I'm just happy right now because you came here.. I actually didn't expect that you will go here at this late night..."

"Because, I saw you sad earlier... Then I haven't be able to have my dinner with you sorry I also feel guilty and I also don't want to get you sad...."

"I'm so lucky..." Tzuyu said as she sweetly smile to Sana. "Because I have a sweetest girlfriend 🙂❤️ I'm so lucky to have you in my life..." Tzuyu cupped Sana's face, she leaned closer and quickly kiss the latters forehead..