Chapter 26

Sana hangout with the others in the whole day she didn't bother to went back to their room.

Evening, Tzuyu and Sana are still not talking.. they're currently in the dining area with Nayeon and Jeongyeon...

"Why are you guys not talking???." Jeongyeon asked, as she noticed that Sana and Tzuyu are voiding each other's gaze..

"They're like that since earlier.." Nayeon said ..

"Ya, if you two have a problem fix it already... Don't sleep unless you already fix it..." Jeongyeon said..

"Unnie, I already done.. I'll just go ahead first..." Sana said, she get her phone and she quickly leave the dining area.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu don't know how to approach the latter since she still feel that Sana is still mad at her..

She went to the pool area as she stay there for almost 3 hours before she decided to went back to their room..

When she get inside she found the latter just a wearing a bathrobe while drying her hair...

Sana didn't bother to look at Tzuyu, while Tzuyu can't bare it anymore... She walks closer to Sana and hugs her from the back...

Sana for sure surprised on what the latter did. Tzuyu just lean her chin to Sana's shoulder as she made a pout..

"Are you still mad at me??? I'm sorry..." Tzuyu said...

Sana's heart beat so fast and it suddenly melt when she hear the latter saying sorry. She's actually not mad, she's a little it irritated earlier..

"Sana 😟..."

Sana escape from Tzuyu's arms and she face the latter..

"I'm not mad.." Sana said ..

"You're not talking to me tho..."

"Because I'm a little bit irritated..." Sana said..

"Sorry ..."

"It's okay..." Sana said... "You already melt my heart by just saying sorry..." She added..

"Really?? 🙂.."

"Mmmm..." Sana said as she quickly averted her gaze, but Tzuyu quickly held her chin and force the latter to face her.

"I love you ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu said in a bedroom voice... Before she pulled Sana closer to her...

"I love you too Tzuyu~ah (*˘︶˘*).。*♡.." Sana answer back...

They're stare for a second before  Tzuyu start claiming Sana's lips...

Sana slowly close her eyes, as she felt the intense sensation that Tzuyu is giving her when the latter starts sucking and nibbling her lowered lip asking for a entrance...

"Mmmm...." Sana release a little moan when Tzuyu starts sucking her tongue..

Sana wrapped her arms to Tzuyu's nape as the latter starts walking until they both landed in the soft mattress..

Tzuyu break the kiss and she intently stare at Sana ...

"Tzuuuu...."

"Mmmmm??.."

"I'm going to melt.." Sana said as she suddenly blush...

"You're beautiful Sana ( ˘ ³˘)♥ I always admire your beauty..."

Tzuyu sweetly smile to her and once again she claimed the latters lips... While their tongues battle with a great dominance Tzuyu starts to untied Sana's bathrobe.