Chapter 16

Tzuyu and Sana are now currently heading to the hospital since today is Tzuyu's schedule to remove her brace in her left arm.

"I thought you'll not gonna be able to join us in Hawaii..." Sana said..

"Ey, I don't want you to go alone there.."

Sana just smile. "I already book our flight. Jeongyeon and Nayeon Unnie will be heading their first..."

"Arasso..."

"Are you sure, you're okay now to travel?.."

"Yeah...I'm pretty much healthier now.." Tzuyu tap Sana's head. "Since I have a loving girlfriend here who taking care of me..." Tzuyu added..

"I'm glad that you're okay now 🙂."

"Thank you Bii, for taking care of me.. I know you're tired after work but you still find ways to take care of me. I appreciate that 🙂.." Tzuyu held Sana's hand and kiss it. "I love you..." She said in lowered tone of voice while looking at Sana...

Sana looks at her quickly and gives her a sweet smile before she get back to the road...

"I love you more Tzu 🙈❤️.."

-
After they went to the hospital, Sana and Tzuyu passed by to Jeongyeon and Nayeon's cafe and exactly they saw Mina and Jihyo there...

"Hi, Unnie..." Tzuyu smile to Mina...

"Hi, Tzu..."

"Why you look so gloomy???.." She asked..

"It's Chaeyoung..." Nayeon said.

"Chaeyoung Unnie? What about her?.."

"She's still seeing Somi..." Jeongyeon said.

"Ohhhh... ~ Have you talk to her already???.." Tzuyu asked Mina.

"Yeah, but she didn't say anything..."

"How about you Sana, don't you have work today?."

"I have but, I choose to accompany Tzuyu today since her doctor remove the brace on her hand already.."

"Ohhhhh, by the way... We saw Elkie earlier..."

"Elkie Unnie???." Tzuyu looks at Jeongyeon...

"Yeah. She's with her friend. She didn't saw us."

"She's here?.."

"Well, Tzu we don't know since we are not that close to Elkie. Your more closer to her tho." Nayeon said...

Meanwhile, by just hearing Elkie's name Sana suddenly feel threaten. She don't know, but she feel uncomfortable to Elkie even though she haven't meet her yet.

"Bii????.."

Tzuyu tap Sana's shoulder to get her back in reality since she was suddenly spacing out ..

"Huh?.."

"Are you alright?? .."

"Ah, Yeah..." Sana smile...

-

When they're now heading home, Tzuyu suddenly feel that Sana starts not talking after they left Jeongyeon and Nayeon's place...

"Biii, are you sure you're okay???.."

"Mmmm..."

"You seems not. You can tell me, is there anything bothering your mind????."

Sana suddenly think, she stop the car in the corner...

"Sana... Look at me..." Tzuyu held her chin and make the latter to face her... "What's wrong???.."