Chapter 34

Tzuyu and Sana are on their way now to Jeongyeon and Nayeon's cafe. When they arrive, all their friends are already there....

"Daebak!..." Nayeon clap her hands.. "You two are both late.." Nayeon said.

"Sorry, Unnie we just woke up too late.." Sana said...

"Arasso, sit down now... Chaeyoung has something to say..."

Chaeyoung walks in front as she was holding Mina's hand.

"Mina and I wanted to say something to all of you..."

"What is it Chaeng??? 🙂.." Jihyo asked as she was also excited to the announcement.

"Mina and I..." Chaeyoung looks at Mina and smile before she looks at their friend. "Mina and I are officially engaged..."

"Really Chaeyoung Unnie???.." Tzuyu asked, as she was surprised with the sudden announcement..

"Yes, I propose to her the other day and she accept my proposal 🙂..."

"Whoahhh 😍😍..." Sana was amuse on Chaeyoung and Mina's announcement.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu looks at her girl and she saw how amuse Sana is...

"Congratulations, Minari... Chaengie.." Momo stood up and hugs them both...

"We are happy for the both of you 🙂.." Dahyun added.

"Komawo Dahyun Unnie.."

"Komawo, Momoring..." Mina said...

"Ya ~ Chaeng don't hurt Mina okay? Take care of her..."

"I will Jeongyeon Unnie, Don't worry I will keep my promise..."

"Minari, just tell us if Chaeyoung hurt you okay??." Nayeon said and Mina just smile.

"Congratulations 🙂.." Sana said, as she hugs Mina and Chaeyoung...

"Thanks Sana Unnie (*^3^)/~♡..."

"How about you and Tzuyu?? Aren't you still have plan to get married???.."

"Mmmm...." Tzuyu and Sana looks at each other, they actually don't know what to answer...

"There's time for that Chaeyoung Unnie 🙂." Tzuyu said and for unknown reason she suddenly blush...

"Daebak, why are you blushing Tzu?." Dahyun asked..

"I'm blushing????.." Tzuyu  asked, as she looks at Sana...

"You're cute 😅.." Sana said...

-

Minutes later, Tzuyu has given a time to talk with Mina ...

"Hey..."

"Hi 🙂 Congratulations..."

"Thanks Tzu..."

"You deserve to be happy Unnie, and I'm sure Chaeyoung Unnie will take care of you... ~ It's been  while since we talk like this... Right..."

"Yeah, you stop talking to me tho...."

"I always wanted to talk to you it's just that I really don't have the guts to face nor talked to you after you know, what happened to us..."

"I already forget that Tzu, don't worry I'm not mad at your or what... ~ I'm just happy that you became my friend. Thank you for giving me a chance to be part of your life..."

"Your always welcome Unnie 🙂.."

"How about you? When will you plan to marry Sana Unnie? ..."