Chapter 29

It's been 2 days already since Tzuyu and Sana get back in Korea.
When they arrive they quickly get back to their work specially Sana who is now currently working for a big project...

Morning, when Sana arrive in C.M Label she saw a lots of reporters and media outside the building... When she get inside she saw Yeji...

"Ms.Minatozaki..." Yeji quickly get Sana's bag.

"Why there's a lot of press and medias outside the building?? Did the chairman call for a press conference?.."

"No... Those reporters are actually looking for Ms.Chou..."

"Tzuyu?."

"Yes."

"Why???."

"Because this morning Dispatch release some photos of her and Elkie kissing each other during the party..."

"Kissing??.."

"Yes, Ms.Minatozaki..."

-

When Sana arrived at her office, she received a sudden message from Tzuyu. She didn't check it, instead she browse in the internet.

When she read the article, her heart suddenly sting especially when she saw the picture... And it is clearly and Elkie kissing each other in the rooftop...

Sana suddenly remember her chat conversation with Tzuyu...

.
.
.

•••• FLASHBACK••••

Tzuyu:
Hi, Biii ❤️

Sana:
Hey... ☺️

Tzuyu:
What are you doing?

Sana:
I'm reading books.
How about you????

Tzuyu:
Thinking of you 😘

Sana:
Ehhhh??? 🙈

Tzuyu:
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Tzuyu:
I just done having my dinner...
I'm at the rooftop right now...

Sana:
With who?
Elkie???

Tzuyu:
No, I'm all alone.
Elkie Unnie is downstairs, Her father is busy introducing her to their famili friends...

Sana:
Ahhh, I see...

•••• END OF FLASHBACK ••••

"She told me that she's not with Elkie that time.. H-How did this happen??.. it is clearly that they are kissing each other..." Sana mumbled...

Seconds later, Her phone ring and when she check it, It was the latter who was calling her...

Sana turn off her phone and start working, she set aside her problem with Tzuyu ...

Meanwhile, Tzuyu was also bothered because of the news she saw earlier. She's worried about Sana too and she's a little bit afraid that Sana might misunderstood it...

"Your giving her another heartaches Chou Tzuyu... Your so damn idiot..." Tzuyu said as she curse herself...

-