Chapter 19

Chaeyoung was suddenly bothered when she didn't receive any message from Mina.

Before she went home, she decided to visit the latter in her Unit.

"Chaeyoungie..." Mina was surprised to see Chaeyoung..

"Hi..."

"What are you doing here??... Is there something happen???.." Mina worriedly asked, as she let Chaeyoung to come inside her unit.

"No, nothing... It just that I didn't receive any message from you.... I get worried."

"Ahh, sorry... I thought your busy..." Mina said...

"Yeah, I'm busy but I'm also waiting for your message..."

"Sorry..."

"It's alright..." Chayeoung held her hand.. "I'm finally relieved now, since I already saw you..." Chayeoung smile at her...

"Chaeng ..."

"Mmmmm???.."

"Uhm, can I ask you?.."

"Sure, what is it?.."

"D-do you still love Somi???..."

Chaeyoung suddenly feel the sadness through the latter's eyes when she aske that question.

"Somi has a special place in my heart, but we're over now. You're my present now Mina and I love you..."

"I love you too...."

Chaeyoung smile at her as she gently tap Mina's head...

"Chaeng..."

"Mmmm??.."

"Can't we just make our relationship official???.." Mina asked..

"R-really??? Are you ready now??.."

"Yeah... 🙂 I also want to go in a date in public with you... I want people know, that you're mine ....." Mina shyly said, and it made this Chaeyoung to smile...

"Arasso ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Chaeyoung lean closer and kiss her forehead... "Then if that's what you want. We are officially a couple now 🙂...."

"I love you Chaeyoungie 🙂❤️..." Mina show her gummy smile as she hugs Chaeyoung tightly....

-

Evening, Tzuyu was already done having her dinner and she's now currently resting on her bed while patting Gucci's head.

Meanwhile, Sana was just finished taking a shower and after that she review some documents on her PC...

Sana check the time and it's already 11:45 PM already... She turned off he computer and went to her bed. She get her phone and give Tzuyu a message ..

.
.
.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
Sana

Sana:
Are you still awake?

Tzuyu:
Yeah ❤️

Sana:
What are you doing?

Tzuyu:
I have a phone conversation with Momo Unnie ~ and now I'm just watching some movies. Lying on the bed actually...