Chapter 14

Evening, Tzuyu is getting better although her body is still aching.. she's currently in the kitchen while watching Sana preparing for their dinner...

"Sana, Please???.." Tzuyu still asking the latter to help her...

"No, just stay still there. You're not totally fully recovered... Don't moved, just watch me instead."

"Okay..." Tzuyu pout...

Minutes later, they hear a door bell... Tzuyu was about to check it when suddenly Sana walks to her...

"No, Just sit down there..." She tap Tzuyu's shoulder...

"Sana..."

Sana walks through the door and when she opened it she saw Momo and Dahyun ...

"Momoring, Dahyunie...."

"Hi, Unnie...."

"Ya, Tzuyu~ah...." Momo quickly get inside when she saw Tzuyu...

"Unnie..."

"Ya, what the hell happened on you???.."

"Yesterday is such a bad day for me Unnie..." Tzuyu smile and rubs her nape.

"Be careful next time..."

"Arasso, Unnie..."

"Tzu, we brought you some fruits...."

"Thanks Dahyun Unnie..."

"You didn't went to Busan? I thought you have a meeting there?.." Momo asked.

"No, I can't leave Tzuyu like that..."

"Aw ~ how sweet 😁❤️ Ya..." Momo looks at Tzuyu. "I'm sure she already done scolding you..."

"Mmmmm.."

"Aigooo, you're still such a baby Tzu..." Momo laugh and messed Tzuyu's hair..

"I'm not a baby anymore..." Tzuyu answer back as she pout...

"You're still younger from us, so you are baby .."

"Dahyun Unnie...."

"They are right Chou Tzuyu, you're still a baby so better to listen to us or else we will gonna cut your ears..." Sana said.

"Whatever 😒..." Tzuyu mumble...

-

They start having their dinner after Dahyun and Momo leaves the place.. while they are eating Sana noticed the latter's sudden silence.

"Are you okay??.." Sana asked.. "Don't you like the food??.." She added.

"I'm fine..."

"Why you seems gloomy?."

"Nothing. Don't mind me." Tzuyu get her plate and put it in the sink..

"Your done, already??."

"Mmmm..." Tzuyu hummed as she quickly went inside the room.

"What's her problem?.." Sana mumbled..

-

Tzuyu is not mad, she's just a little bit upset. She really don't like to be called a baby but seems like Sana still treating her like a little sister..

She just get her phone and browse, she keep herself busy ...

When Sana finish washing all the plates. She went back to Tzuyu's room and she found the latter browsing her phone....

"Your still not sleeping???.." Sana asked.

"I'm not yet sleepy..." Tzuyu said in a cold tone.