Time to run《chapter 1》

{WARNING: WILL BE BLOOD AND DEATH IN THIS CHAPTER!}

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

(Just so yall know, the reader in this story is 1 inch TALLER than bakugou)

Anyways! ENJOY!!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Please! Please! Leave me alone!" The woman yelled as the man came closer to her.

"Your a pretty little doll aren't ya, bet your skin is just as pretty, let me take a look" the man said as he inched closer to the cornered woman.

"AHHHHH" The woman screamed as the man did horrible things to her.

《This, This was our world. A world were women held no power unless they proved themselves. The woman who proved themselves however, were still a lower level then men, and only got a little piece of respect. This story, is a story from long ago, when one girl, proved the men wrong and even fell in love along the way. Dont let the love fool you though, this girl, is still standing to prove her ground and prove her gender is as strong and powerful as the men.》

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Today was a normal afternoon in the country of dragolia. Woman buying groceries and walking along the streets, while men walked along smoking cigarettes and looking for women to grab.

You, The princess [name] had a normal unamused expression as you sat by your palace window, staring upon your subjects behide the gates from afar.

You wore a red cloth around your breast while your stomach and collarbone were exposed. You had two red skirt cloths that covered you from the front and back. Around your neck was different kinds of jewelry like gold and silver. You had golden bracelets around your wrist and upper arm. On your feet, you had black knee high leather boots with half an inch high heels and your [hair length] [hair color] hair was let loose.

 On your feet, you had black knee high leather boots with half an inch high heels and your [hair length] [hair color] hair was let loose

Fanart💕 tysm

(your body Isn't like that if its not! dont mean to offen anyone. Just go back to story info for more.)

"[Name]" a maid said softly as she walked in slowly to the room of the youngest princess.

"Yes" you said as you didn't bother to look away from the window.