Asuma Sarutobi

KANE

After continuing to walk, we arrived at a somewhat strange place, Kakuzu entered still holding the monk's body while Hidan stated his companion's intentions. Hidan followed him and motioned for me to stay there. Anyway, he didn't want to go into the bathroom to check if they were both men or not. I waited outside for a long time, how much fun were you both in there? Hidan came out later, informing me that Kakuzu was going to the trouble of counting the money he had waited so long for. He sat on the first step to wait for his partner to come out while I waited next to him for the ninjas to come to meet me and give me some fun.

Hidan, still sitting, was complaining about the smell that had stayed on his clothes only after a few minutes inside. He was still waiting, those from Konoha had arrived a long time ago, but they still did not make any movement, and Kakuzu still did not come out.

This was really bugging me.

"Eh. Hidan" he stopped sniffing his soup and turned his attention to me "Has Jashin received sacrifices?"

He raised an eyebrow and stared at me with a smile. "Of course! Who do you take me for?" he exclaims "Do you want to be part of one of my sacrifices? You prevented that monk from being my sacrifice, you can put yourself in your place as compensation.

I let out a small sarcastic laugh as I looked at the tree on my right, right there was one of the ninjas who were guarding the gates of Konoha. I couldn't save them all, or I would go and abandon them, or stay to help them.

Too bad Sarutobi isn't here to watch his son die...

I decided to go down the steps slowly under the discreet gaze of everyone present, I walked to position myself in the middle of the road, Hidan would take care of Asuma and the other useless people who were hiding. Then he would kill Asuma and Kakuzu could exchange another corpse.

I disappeared from there and hid, soon after footsteps were heard coming from behind, just where Kakuzu should have come from, but it wasn't him. Someone threw several shurikens at Hidan, he got up and deflected the attacks, with his scythe he tried to attack him, but failed. Both guards were preparing to attack Hidan, Shikamaru had caught Hidan with his shadow, which meant that he had made the strategy, too bad they didn't have my presence. Shikamaru from the roof watched triumphantly as his plan worked.

"Very slow!" Shikamaru yelled.

I decided to stay hidden while they fought and watched as their plan was destroyed. He wanted to see what the Konoha did now when they discovered that he is immortal. Both guards attacked Hidan from both sides, piercing two vital points on her body. The Konoha people smiled triumphantly, did they really think they would get rid of an Akatsuki so easily?

"Ah. That hurt... What the hell is wrong with you?" he complained.

"We pierced their vital organs!" Kotetsu said, surprised.

"Let of you move dammit..." he complained or "Hey you! Stop loafing and help once!" he yelled angrily looking in my direction.

Shikamaru became alert, as Hidan was looking in his direction. He tensed as he looked for me.

"What if I don't want to help?" I asked to the side of Shikamaru, scaring him.

"You..." whispered in disgust.

"Me what?" I turned my head and looked at him through narrowed eyes. Seeing that he was only giving me a look of displeasure, I turned my attention to the ninjas that pierced Hidan. "Hey. you guys" they looked at me "Don't waste your time, that doesn't work with him" I smiled making fun of all of them.