Reason

Naruto stayed in his place analyzing all the information his sister had given him in such a short time. He didn't expect his sister to tell him everything that had happened to her in the time they hadn't been together. He really thought that she was not a Jinchūriki like him, that the others in the village only hated her because she was his sister, but the reality had turned out to be different. All those things that his sister had lived through were always present in front of him and he never realized that she needed him. He was never there for her the way she was to protect him. He felt guilty about everything.

Kane watched as his brother still couldn't process the tragedies that haunted his childhood. She was not yet able to overcome all that however she still had to stand up and fight for what she believed was right.

Although now she was no longer sure what was right.

Several people made him doubt her more than he already did. All those people were trying to make her see that if she didn't change course, she would regret it and head to her own end.

I did not wait for Naruto to react to continue with that conversation that he had waited for so many years, everything that he did not have to know had been said, the rest was still private and no one but that person who was waiting for him in his lair knew it. He turned around when he saw that his brother's clones disappeared and escaped from there without wasting more time than he had already wasted telling Naruto things that he should not know.

The tragedies of his childhood and those betrayals were things that Kane always struggled to keep locked up. Because of those people I ended up entering the ANBU, because in that way I managed to find an emotional stability that I could not find being alone or in the academy. The ANBUS kept her busy in any way possible and that kept her mind from going back to her childhood and tormenting her with everything that had happened. The village to which she once belonged managed to snatch everything she had, everything that made her happy and everything she needed to feel the affection of a family. Hiruzen and her father did not make the best decisions and condemned her to what she was now. A renegade.

There were only two people capable of changing what had been forged. And none of them were his brother.

As Kane walked away several people approached. Kakashi, Yamato, Sai and Sakura arrived to help their teammate thinking that he was in a battle against his sister, however, when they arrived, the only thing they could observe was how several layers of smoke that formed a circle disappeared and the renegade escaped quickly. Naruto was still crestfallen lost in thought. Kakashi's and Yamato's team watched as Kane left, increasing their confusion. Did she really deserve to be in that situation? It was no longer clear to them what kind of person she was, everything was so confusing for them.

Without pausing for a minute, Kane finally reached his lair exhausted. She hadn't made it out of the village unscathed, but her plan had already been completed. Depriving Danzo of everything was all she needed, and having sent her to her destination her stay in Konoha as a Hokage was no longer necessary.

He entered his lair and the first thing he saw was that person he had waited so long to see. She smiled slightly when she saw him and threw herself into his arms. He didn't agree with that part of the plan that had been carried out in Konoha, but it didn't matter; He had already done it and had no regrets.

She stopped hugging him and began to tell him everything that happened there. Several minutes later when he finally finished recounting the result of his plan with such enthusiasm and what had happened a short time ago with his brother, Konan and Kakuzu appeared before Kane with the same serious countenance as ever.

"I left the jar in that room" he points to the metal door "I apologize for the delay, the ANBUS are annoying."

"Agree. Thanks Konan" Kane thanked and later turned to Kakuzu "Any news?"

"The war is coming and the Shinobi alliance is far below Madara's. White Zetsus increase every day."

Kane nodded. Akatsuki always managed to take advantage and hoped they would win. True?

"Prepare them all. We will participate in the war for Akatsuki. Konan you will have to stay in another position or you will cause me problems with Madara. You just have to wait for Madara's signal to enter and kill everyone in the alliance under his orders."

Konan and Kakuzu nodded at Kane's orders, withdrew from the venue, and passed the metal gate to prepare everyone as ordered.

Kane stayed in place with the other person. He stood in his thoughtful place analyzing the situation Kane had gotten himself into. He did not agree with the decisions he had been making since his absence because of him and now he had to remedy it.

The last thing he wanted was to see her die.

"Kane" he spoke before she thought of something else to help Madara with "You don't want to do this. You know it's not right Madara is leading you astray, she will not win the war and if you are on her side the only fate you will have is death. We don't want that."

Kane sighed after hearing that. Saying we don't want that was enough to unsettle her emotionally. He was right, nothing he did was right. It always ended up being wrong and someone had to pay the consequences. It wasn't always her.

He looked at it for a few moments and shook his head. As much as he wanted to leave everything behind to be with the person he just understood he loved, it wasn't possible. She couldn't just drop everything for him.

True?

:—"I know you think you won't be able to get away from everything and remedy your mistakes. You are barely realizing the feelings you thought were hidden, and that is good because you know that you are not like all the people in the village always said. I thank you very much for saving me and it is time for me to save you. You still have a chance to save them all, to save yourself..."

"I did things for a reason, not to regret them later because you're afraid of seeing me die, just like I saw you."

"The alliance is much stronger than you think, much stronger than Madara will ever be."

Kane frowned, he was willing to make her understand about all her mistakes and give her a better future.

He knew that it was to repent for everything, he had to prevent her from suffering the same. Everyone made mistakes, but few could accept them and change to remedy them.

"I know you only want the best for me, but I can't change things easily. You wanted to do it and you couldn't. What makes you think that I will do it?"

"I didn't make it in time, but you can still make it. You can let Madara die, save them all, and in the end have the life you always dreamed of as a child before we left you. Together with the person you love."

He saw how Kane lowered his gaze, she was sure his destiny was that. Dying was not an option for her, she just wanted to make everyone pay and rule the shinobi world in a different way than Madara thought.

Kane looked up.

"Am I still on time?"

he smiled. "You are still on time."

It might not be the best decision he had made because you never knew what was going to happen next, but Kane would help the alliance with all the weapons he had, he would try to remedy his mistakes so that he could be with that person and have the end the one you always dreamed of as a child.

Gaara was her reason to change.

Again I'm disgusting for love: D