Promise completed

OMNISCIENT

No matter how many times the Uzumaki tried to convince him that that decision was the wrong one, no matter how many arguments she gave him, no matter how much she begged him to get that idea out of his mind, he would never change his mind.

He would remain faithful to that strange ideology, in which after having massacred almost his entire clan, his brother would be the only one I have indicated to give him the punishment he deserved for the cruel acts that they were forced to commit.

After several unsuccessful attempts on the part of Kane when trying to convince Itachi to completely abandon this idea ―which for her was totally silly and absurd―, resignedly she left Itachi alone in his room, hoping that eventually each of them his words had an effect on his thoughts.

He left Akatsuki's lair with uncertain steps, due to a recent feeling that kept increasing with each step he took. He continued walking in the direction of his lair, intending to continue with the experiments he had left in charge of his follower.

After being a few steps away from leaving Ishigakure No Sato's territory, his foreboding grew immensely, causing a strange feeling of emptiness in his chest. She quickly turned her gaze back feeling a presence behind her, however, there was nothing. Instantly several drops began to fall from the clouds, which were now turning dark, completely obstructing the sunlight, plunging everything into darkness, leaving Kane fully alert.

His heart immediately began to beat rapidly, feeling a tightness in his chest, he quickly retraced his steps and began to run again in the direction of Akatsuki's lair, targeting his only companion, his only friend, his protector, his everything. . The person who had promised to be with her until the end of her days, and she without knowing it, had already fulfilled it. Well, today he planned to fulfill his brother, leaving behind the promise he had made to her.

"I will be with you until the day my brother decides to banish me from the land of the living..."

On the other hand, not far from Kane's destination, the team of the copy ninja and the ancient ANBU ran through the trees without stopping, as Kakashi, Hinata, Naruto, Sakura, Kiba, Akamaru, Yamato and Sai after knowing the whereabouts of the former companion of his friends, they went directly to him with the intention of convincing him to forget all those absurd revengeful fantasies that years ago they tried to make him forget in all possible ways without success.

Why would it be different now?

Sasuke wouldn't change his ideas for the simple fact that his entire old team begged him to come back with them with no truly valid arguments for him. He only wanted revenge on the person who took the most important thing from him for a child of just eight years; his family.

That was the most important and precious thing he had at that time, in addition to his brother and his best friend, who also ended up losing in that battle. Battle that the minor was willing to avenge at all costs.

At a time in their seemingly endless path, a shadow appeared in their field of vision alerting the five ninjas, who immediately went on the alert for any suspicious movements from the stranger. The older ninjas ordered them to stop and position themselves behind them on the branch that was in front of the stranger. After stopping they could clearly see that an Akatsuki was in front of them. Closer than they would like.

While they were putting together a strategy to mislead him and continue on his way before it was too late, the masked man began a conversation with each of the ninjas to be able to give his beloved black weapon enough time to take revenge and thus it would be easier for him to do. to join him with the simple goal of destroying and taking over the shinobi world.

After the blond ninja exploded and after several stopped attempts to attack the masked man in search of information, another member of the organization emerged from the main trunk where the masked man was. After appearing half of its bicolor body, the white part spoke.

"Sasuke has won, Itachi is dead."

The masked man after hearing the words of the other Akatsuki focused his attention on the Konohagakure team, who looked strangely at the bicolor body. After fulfilling his mission to inform the true leader of the organization about the result of the fight between the Uchihas brothers, he disappeared in the same way as he had arrived.

After giving the Konohagakure one last look, the leader gave a brief goodbye and finally disappeared using his kamui.

His face was soaked like the rest of his body, his breathing was agitated, not from having run without rest to the outskirts of Konohagakure, but from the simple fact of witnessing the body of the person he most admired lying on the ground without no life in his eyes.

Even so, after seeing the atrocity that he could not stop, he did not shed any tears, no sobs left his lips, because he already had in mind his next move to remedy that.

He let out a small sigh of sadness, although he knew how to remedy the stupid decision that his hero had made, he could not repress those feelings that he had believed locked up for quite some time. Which had been released thanks to a certain person who made her feel different.

A certain redhead was guilty of his vulnerability; he was the great culprit that he had to work hard again to be able to lock up his feelings. However, not all of them could be sealed again.

He made a couple of seals and two clones appeared after a small cloud of smoke, he gave the order to load the hollow body of the jet. Once his body was raised, the three of them headed back to the territories of Ishigakure No Sato, lands that, thanks to their efforts and skills, now belonged to him.

After several days without being able to rest properly, she and the clones finally reached their lair, where Kakuzu awaited them impatiently and with great internal surprise to see who would be next.