Prologue

A/N This is on my Mortals Meet Percabeth story so go read that as well! 

Disclaimer: All characters go to J.K Rowling and Uncle Rick

Third Person POV (it will change between everyones)

Harry was hoping for a normal school year. All he wanted was to go to his final year of Hogwarts in peace. After, The Battle of Hogwarts, Professor McGonagall offered an extra year to everyone so they can go back. So everyone gets to redo their past year, and they will have the new first years as well.

Now that the battle was over Harry and Ginny were dating, Hermione and Ron were dating, and so were Neville and Luna. All of them just wanted a normal year. No more crazy quests or anything. They did not know anything about what The Fates had in store for them though.

Harry's POV

Finally, a year with no Voldemort, no weird teachers, no nothing. I was wondering who the new DADA and transfiguration teacher would be. Everyone else was wondering about that as well, along with the new head of Gryffindor.

Percy's POV (sorry for all the skips)

Now that The Giant War was over I could finally relax. NOPE! The Fates HATE me! Chiron just told Annabeth and me with Hecate and Apollo that there was some other world. The wizards apparently. A long time ago four people were blessed with Hecate's magic but not just any blessing. They were blessed with the use of wands. Now there is a whole world of wizards. Annabeth and I have to go and teach at their school. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Who in the god's names would name their school after pig warts?! People back then.

Apollo told us that without us there would be no chance of anyone surviving the upcoming war. We had to go and teach at LogFarts or whatever.

Thankfully the headmistress was a demigod. We were also sent to go and search for demigods. We were told to be there three days before the term started so that we could settle in. It was now the 28th and we had to be there tomorrow so Annabeth and I rushed to pack as the school was in Scotland. Hecate said she will have blessed us once we enter the boundary so we will know of every spell possible along with their maps and history.

It only took us 1 day to reach PigFarts. We landed on Blackjack at around noon on the 29th perfect timing! Minerva the headmistress and daughter of Athena. Annabeth's half-sister!

"Hello, Minerva!" Annabeth cheerfully called as she dismounted off of Blackjack and walking over to Porkpie to grab the luggage while I started to help.

"Annabeth. You go admire the architecture that you have been admiring since the castle was in view and say hi to your sister. I will take care of the Pegasi and our luggage," I told her exasperated. She was so excited to get here, and now all she wants to do is take care of our bags. No. I was going to make her admire the architecture and say hello to her sister that she never gets to see.

"Alright, Persassy. I will," she told me rolling her eyes. I could hear her talking to Minerva it was very cutoff though. "Architecture... trouble... The Golden Trio... Weasly's... Gryffindor... Sorting Hat...," as I said extremely cut out you probably couldn't even get a thing out of it.

I went over to the two after I got our bags and introduced myself. "Hi, Minerva. I'm Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon. I won't say all my titles unless The Fates or Annabeth force me to." At that comment, Annabeth slapped on the back of my head.

"I already know that and all the teachers know about our world. I had to tell them they all thought I was hiding something. Tell them about all of your pasts and your parents, even the worst parts. I am sorry. I will make sure that we have one of you out of the room during that part so that you can heal the other from a flashback. We will also need to sort you all so that we know if you could be head of Gryffindor. That is all Hagrid will give you a tour. He is half-giant but is very friendly so please do not hurt him. Good day."