19. Soooooooo

A/N What are you? I'm Divergent, I'm going to read that after the Hunger Games. Let me know!

Will's POV

Oh, hello! Yeah, you just finished a battle now here we are, the amazing Fates. Coming before you even take care of the injured! Now, why don't we just sit down in the Great Hall and explain some stuff? Good? Good.

That is exactly what happened. I wish it wasn't, but it is. If any of the injured are dying it's the Fates fault, they better heal them, not just say 'oh, it was their fate.' Thankfully, when they arrived the black stuff fell. There's the dark world falling, for ya. Yay! The prophecy's complete! BOOO! The Fates are going to murder the injured!

"Now that we are all here, we will explain everything," they said in their creepy three-way synchronization. "Hit it!" Oh no.

(A/N Everyone performed. Everybody was themself except Jason was Luke, Travis or Connor was Chiron, and Mr.D, Piper was Silena, and you can use your imaginations for the other roles.)

After that lovely performance where the Fates forced us into it by manipulating our brains or something, we sat down thoroughly embarrassed. 

"Well, there's your simple explanation. So, all demigods who were at Hogwarts, Clarisse, Chris, Travis, Connor, Katie, and Miranda, come up say your full name, titles, and parent. Order is Minerva, Draco, Chris, Miranda, Connor, Katie, Travis, Clarisse, Will, Calypso, Leo, Piper, Jason, Hazel, Frank, Nico, Annabeth, Percy. Any other demigods go before Minerva. Go from there. (A/N I'll list their achievement at the bottom)

Uggg. Everyone finished and the whole school was looking at us weird. Then they started to clap. NOOOOO! By now we were trying to hide, even Minerva surprisingly. "Now, as the demigods know, we don't come after every war. The Seven, Nico, Will, and Calypso are special. They are 'The Fates Heroes,' however not Percy. No. Percy is, 'The Fates Saviour.'

"PRISSY! BRID BRAIN! BABY MAN! GOODY TWO SHOES! TOMBOY APHRODITE! SUPERMAN! METAL MAN! DEATH BREATH! SUNNY McGEE! EVIL GOOD TITAN SPAWN! REALLY THEM! WHAT ABOUT ALL THE OTHER DEMIGODS WHO FOUGHT IN THE SAME WARS AS THEM!" Clarisse yelled. 

"Yes, we did not finish, you are as well, however, we could not get to you in battle. Clarisse, Chris, Travis, Connor, Katie, and Miranda are all 'The Fates Warriors.' The Fates Heroes, Warriors, and Savior will meet with us after the injured are tended to and you all are finished cleaning up from the battle. We will come down when Percy stomps his foot three times and shouts 'fuck you Fates. Come down here and face my wrath.' We figured it's the least we could do for all we put you through." At least they were nice.

A/N I've figured it out. There will be two more chapters and an epilogue. Thank you to all who read! Sorry, it's short! I did keep my promise on the last one. The last one was 350ish words this one is 500ish words.