17. The Heroes

Percy's POV

What happened when you raised them? You might ask. Well, there was a blinding light and three old ladies came. The Fates. 

"Hello, Heros. There is one way to win. Time is paused, first, we should say this. You are our heroes. Perseus is our savior. Your deeds will be rewarded after the war." What's that supposed to mean. They said it all together so it seemed all weird. Almost as if they were possessed. "You must be one in each other. That is all. Tell them all when the war is over, we will come and give you your rewards." Then another light, and they were poofed away.

Great. Just great. The Fates Savior. 

Annabeth's POV

Gods. A Hero of The Fates. Why?! Why can't we just get a break! Wait. Be in one another. I know!

Frank's POV

I'm glad that I'm A Hero of The Fates. But, they couldn't have done this when not in the middle of the war. I know, I'm not always the most warlike, I'm not Clarisse. Still, I do respect the 'don't interrupt us in the middle of the war' rule. Everyone knows that!

Hazel's POV

Fun! A Hero of The Fates. Not. Just leave us alone! First Gaea, now Heros of The Fates! I don't even know how to do the whole 'be one in each other' thing, let alone be a Fates Hero!

Piper's POV

NOOOO! Why can't life just be easy! Stupid Heroes of The Fates.

Jason's POV

This is cool and all, but I feel bad for Percy and Annabeth. With all they've been through this is bound to add more world-saving. 

Leo's POV

Finally! All the world-saving, life-threatening, super-sized-fun stuff has all paid off. We are Heroes of The Fates! That sounds really cool!

Calypso's POV

How did I get into this whole thing? I'm barely even there, I can't fight well, and I was only in two people's lives during the prophecies! 

Nico's POV

Fuck The Fates! Fuck life! Can't we just live as normal of a life as a demigod can get! I feel bad for Annabeth and Percy though, those two. Sheeze.

Will's POV

Alright. This is the first prophecy I've been in and this is what happens. Really! I've lived a more normal demigod life than these guys, but still. The Fates just ruined my streak!

Clarisse's POV

I have no idea what just happened but it was not good. Prissy raised the other punks in the air and boom time stopped. Now, they're back and here we are fighting again. 

Annabeth's POV

Yes. That is what we have to do. Alright. 

"We need one person to distract Kronos and Voldemort and not get killed. I know how to stop them!" I shout. 

"I got it! Tell me the plan after you're done! Super-Sized McShizzle's got this covered!" Leo replied. Perfect.

"Alright, so here's the plan..."

A/N Sorry for all the POV changes, I tried to mark them well enough.