5. Sword Fighting

A/N Sorry for not being able to post. This is going to be a shorter chapter. Just another filler basically. Hope you like it!

Hermione's POV

The Next Day

     Today's schedule was the easiest by far. My schedule was.

1st Period- Transfiguration G/R

2nd Period- Herbology G/S

3rd Period- Free

4th Period- Lunch

5th Period- Weaponry Combat G/H

6th Period- Weaponry Combat G/H

7th Period- Arithmancy G/S

8th Period- Free

     Harry and Ron's Arithmancy was changed out for divination, dumb class if you ask me, even after knowing that prophecies can come true.

     Well, now all the Gryffindors were headed to Combat room 2. We had this class with the Hufflepuff's.

     Pro- Percy told us to stand in a semi-circle so that's exactly what we did. Once everyone arrived he started to explain everything.

     "Now, I will sort you out into weapons wait with your group for me to hand the weapons to you. Nico, Jason, Harry, Ron, Hazel, sword. Hermione, Hannah, Seamus, Dean, dagger. Frank, Will, Neville, Ernie, Susan, bow, and arrow. Justin, Zach, Lavender, Parvati, Ramilda, spear," Percy sorted us into groups. "Now, I already know some people good with each weapon. I have brought them in, or they are already here. Here we are. Will Solace, Frank Zhang, with bow and arrows, Annabeth Chase, with the daggers, Clarisse La Rue with a spear, Nico, Jason, and mua with swords," he introduced as Annabeth and a girl with reddish-blonde hair came in. She had on black lace-up combat boots, with camo pants, a maroon form-fitting tank top, a bandanna keeping her hair back, and another around her upper arm.

     "Tell me if you think I sorted them wrong, I know Clarisse and Annabeth won't hesitate. Frank, Will?" Percy asked.

     "Prissy! The blondie and the poofy black haired girl should be changed!" Clarisse shouted. Yikes, she is rude.

     "Alright. Lavender and Ramilda. So Lavender bow and Ramilda dagger?" He questioned looking at Annabeth, Frank, and Will.

     Frank and Will nodded, although Annabeth piped up. "No. Ramilda would be good with a sword she has long arms, although Dean should be moved to sword or spear you tell me. Clarisse?"

     "Dean is the tall dude, right?" At that Dean blushed.

     "Yeah, and try to be nicer it took forever for you to not electrocute Percy after the whole bathroom incident," Annabeth replied. What bathroom incident?

     "Yeah, he's a spear, although these wimps need to toughen up. Maybe a little sparring?" Clarisse requested.

     "Alright. So, Jason and Clarisse go against each other for the spear. Jason you can do enough to show them right?" Jason nodded. "Good. I'll, go against Hazel for sword quickly, and Annabeth and Nico will demonstrate sword against daggers since we don't have two dagger people. Otherwise, it will never end. Also here are some targets you two," Percy said conjuring up some targets. How did he do that? He's been a somewhat wizard for what a week at most and he can already do Newt level magic?

     "Alright let's go! Uh, once were finished sparring just help the students," Percy reminded them. I know he's a demigod but how did he get all these people here!

     I watched as Nico and Annabeth went against each other. It went on for a good five minutes. When those two finished, Hazel was already disarmed, and Clarisse had her spear at Jason's chest.

     "Great! Jason, you can stay there and help Clarisse but I don't think Clarisse will want you to. Nico come back here and Annabeth you know what to do," Percy ordered at everyone. "Also Clarisse will only be here this week! So you spear people PAY ATTENTION! She's the best person with a spear I know!" Percy yelled over the talking.

     "You're damn right Prissy I don't want Superman here," Clarisse commented.

     "Alright, I'll head back. We still have to fit everyone with their weapon." Jason reminded Percy.

     "Oh, right. So, swords are on in the back right corner, daggers back left, spears front left, and bows front right," Percy told the instructors.

     "Alright, you all know me Annabeth. Let's get you fitted and we can start," Annabeth instructed us.

     "Hermione why don't we start with you. Why don't you try these? They have a leather grip so lots of friction, and a 1-foot blade," she said to me handing me two daggers. I held them and they felt perfect as if I finally found my missing weapon.

     "Perfect!" I exclaimed.

     "Alright just go over by the side. Seamus..." It went on like that for the next 15 minutes. Finally, once we finished it was time to go.

     "Sorry this class was weird we'll start sparring tomorrow," Percy called out.

Percy's POV

     "Good job Clarisse! You didn't try to even strangle one person!" I congratulated her.

     "I made a bet with Chris, and you know I don't lose. I just need you to say I didn't almost strangle anyone. Which you will do," she ordered.

     "Yeah. I will. Here. just go behind the message so he won't see you."

     "Oh, Iris goddess fo Messages. Show me Chris Rodriguez Camp Half-Blood."

     "Hey, Perce! What's going on? Crap. Is Clarisse trying to strangle someone!?" He asked with alarm. Clarisse was over here trying to keep in her snorts of laughter. That was the first thing he thought.

     "No. I came to tell you she didn't almost strangle someone," he replied trying not to laugh.

     "Crap. I owe her 10 dracmas!"

     "Yes, you do! I'll see you tomorrow!" Clarisse exclaimed. Gods, they were so frickin cute!

     I cut through the Iris message and Clarisse and I burst out laughing.

     "Can you believe he thought he would win! You will always win a bet no matter how hard!" I said through my fits of laughter.

     "I know! And what he thought was going on! Did you see the look on his face? Priceless!" She managed.

A/N So I'm going to end it on that horrible note. I know it's bad. I'll start getting some stuff with the prophecy in the next chapter. Hope you like it!