WHY FOREVER

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY COMMENT VOTE I WOULD REALLY LIKE YOUR FEED BACK

******************************************************************************

"Justin please why are you doing this"

I could feel my heart splitting as he let go of my hand. "You know why Sabrina... I can't go on like this." The pain in my chest became to hard to bare, I found myself  closer to the floor than moments before. 

"I thought you loved me?"  my voiced cracked, I could see the remorse in his eyes, the pity that was there as he watched me, but I didn't care.

"I do and-" I cut him off  "if you did, you wouldn't abandon me". As I yelled, "especially now!" my tears cascaded down my face. A dam whose foundation has cracked and tumbling down wildly.

I knew how I looked, a mad woman begging on my knees for a guy to not leave me, I could feel the judgment but I couldn't bring myself to get a hold of things. Justin tensed as I went to grab his hand. He winced, I was holding him as tight as I could, he could not go, he just cant.

His eyes was glaring at me I could see his frustration starting to show towards my behavior "I'm doing this for me" he let out sternly. For him wow. My laugh was hoarse "is that all you can think about is yourself"  I spat out.

How could he? How could he turn his back on me after all I've done? I quickly lowered my head not letting him see my face. The anger inside of me suddenly decided to show its ugly face.

"fine go! See if I care."

The words was a lie but I couldn't stop them from coming out. He was reluctant at first giving me false hope of him rethinking his decision, but finally he turned his back towards me and murmured.

"I'm sorry."

Every step he took away from me was a sharp knife, stabbing me in the heart I so willing and stupidly gave to him. The  sound of a door closing somewhere in the house was a fist I didn't have the strength to dodge.  Sorry? I didn't want his sorry; I wanted him.

I sat there crying my heart out. Letting my pain spread like a blanket over my body, I couldn't help but think of all the loses I have had recently, asking God why me? why was I being punished when I been nothing but kind and giving.

Everyone close to me leaves, my father, my sister and now Justin. I cant go through this again, this unbearable pain. I felt the walls slowly build, each brick stacked itself on top of the other, each crack sealed.  I could feel myself harden from the hatred that stirred inside and for once I didn't fight it, for once I embraced it, relished in it and told myself never again.

**********************************************************************************************************

                                           2 years later

I didn't know when I woke up this week in early July that my life would change. I never thought special things could happen to me i mean i never even been out of my home town Detroit. But I guess I was long overdue for an adventure in my 17 years of life.

      It started when my over dramatic cousin wanted to go to Johnny Athens party now of course I said no but her stubborn attitude wouldn't let up I kinda envied her though. Her long black hair, Carmel skin and I had to admit slim body had all the guys on her heels. But parties wasn't my thing "no I'm not going besides I have nothing to wear" I rolled my eyes and quickly lied to her which she totally saw through.