Carpe Diem

Hair slightly  longer than this. But very nicely styled :3

That night, Taehyung completely conked out. His body was exhausted, and he could have only assumed that they had been at the club for a long time, dancing and having fun and it began to take its toll. So when they got home Taehyung was too tipsy, too tired and too confused to even look at anything. Instead he just allowed himself to be led to a bed, and the second his head hit the pillow, he was out for the count.

The sun light was what woke him up the next morning. The rays seemed to stream in through the slightly opened curtains, and that one damn ray of light decided to land directly on his eyes. Taehyung groaned a little and hid his face in the pillow so that he could maybe sleep a little bit longer.

When he realised that he was currently in life number 3 and he knew virtually nothing, he panicked a little, and lifted his head up quickly and suddenly. He regretted that decision the second he did it though because nausea hit him like a bitch.

"God" he groaned to himself, turning in the bed only to be met with Jungkook. Who was currently very awake, and very much looking at Taehyung. He had his elbow on the bed, with his head in his hand whilst he looked at Tae with a smile.

"Morning, sunshine".

"Yeah, morning" Taehyung replies, a little quietly and perhaps a little shyly.

"It's been a while since you let yourself go so much".

"Is that so?"

"Mm" Jungkook hums. His hair is no longer in the messy bun, and instead is let loose, covering his face a little. Honestly Taehyung is so surprised that he's here.

The fact was, he chose a regret of his from years ago. Back in school, there was this one class that was mixed in years. And both Taehyung and Jungkook were in the same class. Taehyung had known he was gay then for a few years and he would always sneak looks at Jungkook when the boy was writing, or working.

He had a little crush on him back then, but he obviously never did anything about it for so many reasons. Obviously he was shy, but also the fact that he didn't know if Jungkook was gay and he daren't make a fool of himself.

There came a time once where a boy who sat next to Jungkook wanted to swap seats with Taehyung to be closer to his friend, but out of panic Taehyung said that he really liked this spot and he wasn't willing to trade, thus in turn missing out on the opportunity to speak to Jungkook.

The life he had asked for this time, was one where he had taken up the boy on his offer, one where he ended up sitting next to Jungkook. It was crazy to think that just by swapping seats, this is the life that Taehyung could have had. Although he still didn't know much about it.

This was also the first time where Taehyung knew the person. He knew his name, and knew him a little from his past. He didn't have that panic of needing to figure out his name but the panic of seeming clueless was still very much there.

He had to make it seem like he was part of this life. And so he needed to act like nothing surprised him.

"You've got work" Jungkook suddenly announces, throwing the covers off of himself and standing up. Taehyung's eyes widen immediately because Jungkook is wearing nothing but tight black boxers and holy crap his thighs are massive.

Also the tattoos that Taehyung remembered seeing last night, well, there's more. They don't end at the shoulder. Some go onto his chest and even his back. He tries very hard to stop blushing since he can feel the heat in his cheeks. He doesn't want to seem like a weirdo.

"I do?"

"Yes, hyung. Did you forget? Don't worry. Short shift right? And nice hours, you got to sleep in, and come back to me still".