Fake It 'Till You Make It

+18 warning for after x-x-x-x-x-x

Taehyung had to force himself to be a social butterfly, pretending to be super confident with the other back up dancers. He had to joke around, and found out their names by other guys shouting them out.

He was also able to joke about, having the guys show him the moves, and honestly? He managed to get most it down. In a very short amount of time, with a lot of mental repetition.

Also! It wasn't a massive day where they were filming a dance video. It was some kind of prep, choreo, weird thing day.

But they were gonna see the guys from stray kids so Taehyung tried his best to blend into the background.

When the pair got home last night Jimin got into the shower straight away and Taehyung took some time to snoop around the house. Like he always does. They didn't get a chance to talk much at that point. He didn't mind. It would come with time. Jimin was nice so far, but maybe a little distracted.

It worked in his favour really. Taehyung didn't have to take part in any awkward conversations.

Ones that could potentially make Jimin think of him as weird.

So after practice, the pair met up in one of the company's multiple cafes. Both looked a little tired. Other back up dancers also seemed to have decided to chill here for a bit.

"Tired babe?" Jimin chuckles, sipping on his fruit smoothie, with his plump lips wrapped around the straw. Taehyung can't seem to look away as Jimin waits for his answer. It takes maybe another 5 seconds before he finally realises that he had been silent this whole time.

"Tired? Yeah, of course. I feel like I've not danced in years or something and I'm stiff".

"God we can't have you being that way" the blond chuckles, "If you're to be in the MV you can't be stiff".

"I know, I know. I-I'll be fine" Taehyung replies, kind of hoping that by the time the filming for the MV comes around, he would be out of this life, so that he had no chance of fucking up, and royally.

"Although if you did happen to be stiff.." Jimin says, voice becoming quieter as his eyes locked to Taehyung's. He can see the way Jimin is now using his tongue to lick over the straw, "I have a way of helping with that".

The way he's looking at him, the way he sounds, it's enough to make Taehyung swallow audibly. His eyes flicker down to his lips and tongue. He's teasing. He's totally teasing right?

"And what's that" Taehyung asks, his voice low too, to match Jimins. After all they were in a room full of people.

"Why don't I just show you" Jimin tells him, that cheeky smirk appearing on his face in no time.

Taehyung has to inhale in order to control himself, because if he popped a boner right now, he'd die. But he wants whatever Jimin is offering. So he nods, and has to allow Jimin to lead the way. He has absolutely no idea where they're walking and if something was actually going to happen now. But by the look on his face, Taehyung can tell he's willing.

They end up in a bathroom on some quiet floor. At first Taehyung is hesitant, because ew gross. But the way Jimin is pulling him into one of those stalls, with this eagerness, he can't say no. Especially after the way he teased him earlier. That pretty mouth of his was on his mind...

He's shoved into one of the stalls, with Jimin shutting the door behind them.

"We can get caught here" Taehyung points out the obvious.

"We never have before" the blond hums out, stepping closer to press both of his hands to Taehyung's firm chest. He's looking at him oh so teasingly.