The Content

He has to blink a couple of times. He realises that this is the second time he has 'spawned', so to speak, in front of a mirror. He can tell the expression on his face was that of a trance. So once he actually comes to this life it's like he has to wake up again.

To anyone who would have been watching him, it would have looked like Taehyung had just zoned out, eyes glazed over. So he takes a second. But he doesn't have long at all because there was a man in the back of the room who has stopped dancing, panting and breathless as he looks over at Taehyung.

"How was that?"

"I'm sorry?"

"God have you not been watching? Or focusing at least? Taehyungah" the blond moans out in frustration, but even that somehow sounds super cute coming from him.

"I'm sorry" Taehyung says again, turning around to actually face him rather than looking at him through the mirror.

He takes a second to just look over the surroundings. There's a mirror wall behind him, but apart from that the room was otherwise pretty empty. It was large with a wooden floor. It looked exactly like a dance studio.

His eyes fall back on the figure, who is still breathless and looking to Taehyung, expecting him to speak more.

"I must have zoned out" he told him.

The blond is shorter than him. His build is smaller too, but he can tell he's built well. Lithe. Athletic. He places his hands on his hips and looks at Taehyung with an expectant look again. "Please pay attention now. I need help on the parts I'm messing up. Okay?"

"Okay. Sure. Go...go ahead" Taehyung tells him. The blond starts dancing again once Taehyung is focused and honestly he's in awe. He moves with such ease, fluidity. He's amazing and so talented. So as opposed to checking for 'mistakes', which honestly he didn't even know what to look for here, he was just staring. Unable to look away from the way this man moved.

"So?" he asks when he finished, once more out of breath, waiting for Taehyung to say something.

"That...was flawless" Taehyung tells him, having nothing else to say.

"Oh my god you're of no help" the blond groans, but the smile on his face is enough to tell Taehyung that he isn't angry.

"There weren't any mistakes that I saw" Taehyung fights back, also smiling a little. He didn't even know if this was the person who was meant to love in this life. Was this a friend? A co-worker? His soulmate?

He had no way of knowing, maybe not until the blond gave him some kind of clue.

"You're always too nice about my dancing, and it makes me feel like a monster when I tell you some stuff to fix about yours"

"My dancing?"

"Mm".

Wait, Taehyung danced? Seriously? He had never danced back in his core life. It's something happy people did. And he wasn't happy.

The thought about his core life suddenly had him remembering how Daehan told him that a few of the people Taehyung would meet, his loves, also committed suicide. Well at least attempted it. And suddenly he's thinking if this beautiful blonde was one of them.

It makes him sad. After all he seems talented and he must be a very nice person. Taehyung walks closer to him, eyes glued to his round ones.

"What's the matter?" the blonde questions, rubbing his wrist over his sweaty forehead.

"Are you happy?". Well that came out of nowhere. He can see it by the way the blond looks at him.

"Am I happy?"

"Mm"

"Right now or overall?"

"Overall" Taehyung tells him, now standing directly in front of him. He puts his hands in his pockets and waits for an answer.

The blond looks at him oddly, why is he asking this anyway?

"Of course I'm happy babe".

Ah, they're together. Okay good. That helps. He would have hated it if Tae went in for a kiss only for the man to freak out because they were friends or something.

"I'm happy, but a little stressed too. You know getting moves wrong stresses me out, and when you're staring at me like I'm a god, and not focusing on my mistakes, I'm sooo stressed" the blond teases. "I am happy. I'm with you. I'm happy".

"Okay I'm glad to hear it. I want you happy".

The blond pushes at Taehyung's arm playfully, "Why are you being so weird, christ. It's like you're trying to get in my pants or something".

"No! God no. I'm just well, I don't even know".

"Okay come on then. We need to get these dances down. We're going tomorrow, and it's loads of practise and I'd like it if we were in top shape".

"For uh...for.."

The blond quirks his eyebrow in confusion. Taehyung was being so odd.

"We have work tomorrow? Remember? JYP entertainment? Got7, stray kids, ring a bell?"

"Yeah! Duh, I'm just messing about with you". Taehyung snickers, hoping that he came off at least somewhat truthful.

JYP. Wasn't that a kpop company or something? Taehyung remembered something like that from his core life. So what did they actually do?

He was a bit confused.

It was only when he arrived back at the apartment the pair shared where he got more clues. And tomorrow meant he had to dance with a kpop group, not knowing any of the moves. Great.

Might as well find out more about the love of this life right?

At least he found out his name was Jimin