14

TW's this chapter:
-Anxiety
-Mentions abuse

We walked upstairs. Dream talked with Sapnap and Bad and I picked out some clothes.

'Is this green?' I whispered.

'Wait a second, guys, George needs my help. That's yellow.' He smiled. 'You can wear that with black pants and black shoes.'

'Okay. I'm going to put on some deodorant.'

'Sure.'

I walked away and could hear Dream talking with Sap and Bad.

'Guys, be nice with him. Don't joke around, he is sensitive and really anxious.'

'Of course, we won't.'

I felt myself melt for the inside, that was so sweet.

'He is very funny if you get to know him.'

'I believe that. You also find him cute, don't you.'

'How do you know, oh wait. The video. Yeah, I didn't cut that at the right place. Well I mean, he is pretty cute.'

'He is, it is such a sweet muffin. If he gets a little less anxious around everyone, he is literally such an amazing person.'

'He already is though,' Sapnap added.

'He really is,' Dream said.

'You sound really happy when you talk about him, Dream,' Sapnap said laughing.

'I'm just happy I met him and I'm so happy he is getting less anxious around me.'

'I understand.'

I quickly prepared everything and went back to the bedroom.

'Dream, is my hair okay?'

He smiled. 'It's amazing.' He rubbed a little through it and stroked some hair behind my ears. 'Cute.'

'Stop, I'm not.'

'You are.'

'Hey, George and Dream. I'm just heading towards the park right now,' Sapnap interrupted us.

'Yeah, me too.'

'Alright, we are coming too.'

Dream ended the call and grabbed my hand. 'Put your hood on, if that makes you safer.'

'Do you want to hold my hand?'

'Of course.'

We walked hand in hand to the park and it made me feel comfortable. We were earlier in the park than the other two and I sat down on a bench, still holding Dreams hand.

'Are you okay?' Dream asked.

'I'm so scared.'

'What makes you so scared?'

'Maybe they don't like me or when they see me they think I'm ugly or gay.'

'They would never think your ugly, because you're handsome and even if they would think you're gay, they wouldn't mind and they would never comment on it.'

'But what if they swear at me?'

'Bad doesn't cuss, he replaces all words with muffin or potato. If Sap cusses, he will get the "language stick" and I will hit him.'

'Language stick?'

'Every time someone cusses, Bad screams language at them and he calls that the language stick, I guess.'