19

TW's this chapter:
-Anxiety
-Panic attack
-Homophobia
-Mentions abuse
-Car accident
-Tantrum
-Depression/suicidal thoughts

Dreams ex. Did I really see her? Was she really upstairs when Dream and I were hugging each other? But how did nobody hear her? The door was directly linked with the stairs, so she could have gone upstairs. But where did she go after that? And how did she come in? Did Dream not lock the door? I always locked the door because of my anxiety. Did he forget?

'What are you doing here?'

'Let me play one game with you, Clay. Let me just ask someone one question. Just one, alright. I know it's your birthday. Just let me play with you and I'll leave you alone forever. Forever. You can call the police on me if I ever see you again. I just want to ask someone one question before I can leave.'

'No, go away.'

His ex walked towards me and stood in front of me. She gave me a weird look, basically threatening me. It made me scared. I knew she wanted me to let her play, or she would reveal everything that happened.

'Let her play, she will leave you alone forever, Dream,' I quickly said.

'One game.' Dream looked nervous.

TW HOMOPHOBIA, PANIC ATTACK, MENTIONS ABUSE, TANTRUM, ACCIDENT (Skip to the end of this chapter if you are sensitive for this subjects!).

Was she actually leaving him alone after this? I didn't really believe her, she was so toxic. Why would she just leave Dream alone after torturing him for so long? If it was that simple, she could have done it a little earlier.

She sat down and looked at me. 'George, truth or dare?'

'George isn't playing,' Dream said.

'I don't care. George, are you listening?'

'T-truth.'

'Amazing.'

She stood up and stood right in front of me. 'Hey, George. I have a question for you.'

Everyone went completely quiet. I could hear Dream breathing heavily and I felt like panicking. If I didn't listen to her I knew what was going to happen. She would come up with the story and let everyone think I forced Dream to be friends with me. But what was she going to ask? I didn't broke contact with Dream, I even hung out countless times after she told me not to. And I know she saw us. I started panicking more and more and the silence was breaking me. Was she going to insult me in front of everyone?

'George?'

'W-what.'

'Stand up.'

I stood up and Dream directly did too. He stood closely next to me, protecting me. The silence got even worse and my heart started beating faster and faster. I felt like dying, what was she going to do? I knew it was something bad, she hated me.

'George, can you explain me something?'

'Eh.'

'Tell me, George.' Her voice got harder and it hurt my ears, I got more and more anxious every second.

'How much did you pay Dream?'

I looked up and saw everyone staring at me. Fundy looked confused, Sapnap looked a little mad, Bad looked scared and Tommy seemed to smile, but because he was nervous.

'N-nothing.'

'Lair.'

'What?' Dream asked. He was even more confused.