21

TW's this chapter:
-Anxiety
-Depression

Sapnap looked at me. I felt guilty. He didn't know I heard Dream say that. Sapnap realised that too and sighed. 'Eh, Dream. I may have lied, George could hear you.'

Dream said nothing anymore for a few minutes. It seemed like he was dead. He started talking about 3 minutes later. 'Sapnap, why?'

'He wanted me to prove it wasn't all part of the plan.'

'Did he hear me saying all this?'

'He did.'

'Shit.' I heard Dream hit something with his fist. Probably the table. 'He hates me Sap, he doesn't want anything to do with me and he doesn't love me back. Why would you-.'

'I do love you back,' I whispered. 'But I still think this is all the plan.'

'It's the freaking anxiety, George. It's the anxiety,' Dream started crying again. Maybe he was stil crying, I didn't even know any more. 'Let me prove you I'm not lying.'

'How?'

'Let me see you.'

'I don't know.'

'I will leave you alone after, I just want to prove it.'

'Okay.'

He hung up. I looked at Sapnap and it didn't take too long before I started crying. Tears streamed down my face. My head already hurt, but it only got worse. Sapnap moved closer to hug me and I happily accepted it. Even though I didn't trust him 100%, I needed this hug.

'He really loves you, he really does.'

'How did you know?'

'When he wasn't with you, he was constantly talking about you. About how cute you were, about how funny, about how handsome and sweet. When he was with you, he was just completely different. His eyes stood happier and there was a spark in his eyes every time he looked at you.'

'How did you know that?'

'You always looked at him and then he looked back and he just smiled. He wanted to be your friend since the first second, your friendship was meant to be. He met you and immediately wanted to be friends with you.'

'Oh.'

'I never saw him this happy around someone. He just really wanted to be your friend, he loves you.'

'How can someone like me?'

'Exactly because of what Dream told you. He thinks you're the cutest, the most handsome, the sweetest, and nicest person he ever knew.'

'Am I?'

'You are. Definitely for him.'

Suddenly the door slowly opened. Dream walked in, it seemed like everyone from the party came with him.

'George.' His eyes directly filled with tears. 'Even though you might hate me, I want to do this one last time. I would have never betrayed you. Never. You're so beautiful and now you know. I want nothing more than be your friend.'

Sapnap stood up and let Dream come closer. 'I will leave you alone forever. I just want to show you the times we hung out did mean so much to me.'

'How?'

'Like this.'

Everyone was extremely quiet. I was getting nervous by his touch. I still felt so safe every time he touched me. I looked him in his eyes. They were filled with tears and I guessed they were completely red of crying. He moved closer and then gave me a really tight hug. I wanted to hug back, even though I wanted to hate him. I wanted to hate him so badly, but I loved him too much. His hands grabbed my shoulders and his chest was touching mine. I felt a tear falling on my face. It rolled down and soon Dream and I broke apart.

'I really wanted to do that one last time. I really loved every time we were together. You didn't pay anything. Everything was without forcing the other. I'll leave you alone now, but George. The only thing I want you to do. Please, believe me. I love you and every time I hung out with you it meant so much to me. I was so happy for the rest of those days.'

He hugged me again and turned around. Tears streamed down his face as he closed the door. Everyone stood there in silence. Bad walked towards me. I could hear I'm say something.

'I ruined it, I ruined it with the person I loved a lot. I never even thought I'd ever feel so safe around a person I just met, but I did and I wish I would have still been your friend-.' I could hear him softly cry after that.

859 words