22

TW's this chapter:
-Anxiety
-Depression

'He does love you, George. He just cried in my arms, because he felt so guilty,' Bad suddenly said.

Everyone nodded. 'He constantly screamed how guilty he felt and how much he loved you,' Eret said.

'I never saw him like this,' Tommy added.

'Are you okay?' Fundy asked.

'My leg and head hurts.'

'Oh yeah, you broke your leg and you have a concussion,' Sapnap said.

'Oh.' I couldn't care less.

'Maybe someone should check on Dream,' Skeppy said. Bad and Skeppy walked out and I was left in a room with the rest. My anxiety level got a little higher, only Sapnap was here. The others I didn't really know. Suddenly a doctor walked in. He didn't mind all the people in here and walked towards me.

'Hey George, how are you feeling?'

'A little nauseous and my head and leg hurt.'

'I'll give you some painkillers. You have been very lucky, George. You got hit and your best friend told me you almost flew through the air before you hit de ground.'

'My b-best friend?'

'Yeah, Clay right? He was crying and held you multiple times, I thought he was your friend.'

I blushed. 'Eh-.'

'Do you have some to take care of you? If you have someone, you can leave and go home. Is your friend not here?'

'He eh- left.'

'Can he take care of you?'

'He eh- m-might.'

I sat up a little.

'You need crutches and the first days maybe even a wheelchair.'

I looked at my leg and startled. There was a cast around my whole leg and I didn't even realise it.

'When did that happen?' I asked Sapnap.

'The cast? Oh, when you were still asleep or unconscious, I guess. When we came here it was already on there.'

'Oh. H-how long?'

'6 weeks,' the doctor said. 'Can you call your friend? He drove here.'

'It's not m-my friend.'

'Oh, well. He was sitting next to your bed talking to you. He told you he loved you and he kept repeating how beautiful you are.'

I felt flustered. Did he really say that?

'I c-can c-call him l-later.'

'I will drive him home,' Sapnap said. 'I also drove here.'

'He isn't allowed to sleep alone the first night. You have to wake him up ever half an hour, to check on him.'