Trust Me

Jaemin rings the doorbell and waits for someone to get it, the door opens and Donghyuck raised a brow, "hey dude," he greets and fists bumps Jaemin as he opens the door wider.

"Sup man," Jaemin replied and steps in, "where's Jeno?" He asked, Donghyuck rolled his eyes and Jaemin sighed, "look hyuck, I know you hate–"

Donghyuck cuts him off, "despise, I despise him," he corrects.

Jaemin bits the inside of his cheek before nodding, "I know you despise Jeno but c'mon dude, He's my fake boyfriend and I really want Hana back," he said.

Donghyuck scoffed and crossed his arms, "He's in his room," he points and goes the kitchen.

Jaemin nodded before rushing upstairs and knocks on Jeno's door, a few minutes and the door opens a bit seeing a glimpse of the raven haired before the door shuts back again locking it.

Jaemin sighed and ruffled his hair, "Jeno, can we please talk?" He said as he rolled his eyes when there was no response. "Come on, I hate this more than you or you knowing, can we just talk about what happened on Monday?"

Jeno has been ignoring him and sticking by Renjun's side for the past three days, and people were starting rumors about them not actually dating or someone cheated on the other in a blink of an eye.

Worst of all is that they blame Jeno for it, they think he was in the wrong or he was the one who cheated, but in reality, they were far off except on the first one. The first one is spot on.

Jaemin stood there and crossed his arms, tapping his foot impatiently. He has rushed to Donghyuck's place right after school finished, he was lucky enough there were no football practice today.

He checks his watch and after the fifth time, the door opens more wider than the last time, revealing Jeno in an oversized shirt and some shorts in his glasses and some fuzzy kitty socks on.

Jeno sighed, "come in," he said as he steps aside to let Jaemin in, the caramel haired walks inside and watches as the younger closed the door and goes back to his bed.

"What was that all about on Monday?"  Jaemin asked after awhile, Jeno bits his lip and shrugs his shoulders as he looks away.

"The attention was just–" Jeno paused and heaved a sigh, "the attention, the gossips, the questions, they were all too much and it was just bothering me a lot," he said as he picks on his nails.

Jaemin hummed and nodded, "what else?" He asked as he examines Jeno's appearance. The boy looked tired and he spotted some spots on the raven's collarbone to his neck.

He brushed it off as Jeno spoke, "your friends," he mumbles, "the judgments and like I said, everything was just out of my comfort zone and I felt violated by their topics, I just don't like people looking down on me."

Jaemin was silent for awhile and observes as Jeno continued to pick on his fingers, now pinching on his skin like he's trying to rip it off, "hey, stop that," he said warningly.

Jeno abruptly stopped and looked at his fingers that were now red from him pinching on it, he stares at it as Jaemin speaks, "why don't we start somewhere?" He asked.

Jeno looked up and raised a brow, "like what?" He asked confused. Jaemin took his hands and stood up making him stand to his feet as well, the elder leads him to his closet as Jeno followed almost stumbling.

Jaemin opened the closet and raised a brow as he turns to Jeno, "are these what you only have?" He asked and the raven looked down with his cheeks heating up in embarrassment.

He nodded and heard Jaemin hum before looking at some of the clothes, after awhile he picks some clothes before giving it to Jeno, the boy examines the clothes and raised a brow.

"Wear them tomorrow," Jaemin said as he looks around and then back to Jeno, he pursed his lips before reaching to take Jeno's glasses off, "do you have contacts?" Jeno nodded, "good, try to not wear them tomorrow, yeah?"

Jeno widens his eyes and Jaemin continued, "no mask as well," the raven haired hastily shook his head and took his glasses back.

"No," he said and puts the clothes back to his closet, "I'm not doing this, not when it'll cause more attention than before," he said.

Jaemin grabbed his wrists gently stopping him from his actions, he turns to look at the elder, "it'll be fine I promise," the caramel haired reassures, Jeno still looked discontented, "I'll do something about."

Jeno sighed, "Jaem," he was surprised at the sudden nickname and so did Jaemin who stares at him, he clears his throat and continues, "I'm not doing this."

Jaemin pursed his lips, "please Jeno, I'll take care of it okay? Just do what I say and it'll be fine," he leans in and pecks the boy's nose out of nowhere, "just trust me."

"How can I trust you? After all of that?" Jeno whispers and Jaemin could hear the hurt in his voice, he sees the boy blink and stares at the floor like he's recalling the events from the past few years.

Jaemin licks his lips before pulling Jeno's chin up with his finger, "you just have to, okay?" He said softly, "and I'm sorry for what I did," he apologized, Jeno didn't know which one he was talking about but nodded anyway.

Jaemin pecks his lips and Jeno felt his cheeks heat up again, but feeling something better than embarrassment. "Okay," he breathes out as he nodded to himself, "I'll do it, I trust you."

Jaemin beams at him and grabs the clothes again, "I'll pick you up tomorrow alright?" He said as Jeno took the clothes and nodded, "Good, I'll text you whenever."

Jeno hummed as he places the clothes near his bed so he can remember what he be wearing tomorrow, he glances at the time and widens his eyes as he grabs Jaemin's hand leading him out.

"I think I have some stuff to do, you should leave now," he said quickly as Jaemin raised a brow.

"I can stay longer, I think hyuck wants me to play video games with him," he shrugs as Jeno panics but tries to remain as calm as possible.

The younger blinks a few times before nodding, "ah, I see," he bits his tongue, "But I'll be leaving now, I have to go somewhere," he excused.

Jaemin nodded with a weird look on his face as he waves, "I'll see you tomorrow I guess," he said as Jeno nodded, he then smirked, "later, Kitten," he winks before going downstairs.

Jeno freezes on his spot and slaps himself, "stop it Jen," he grumbles and goes back inside his room, he grabs his bag and his phone before leaving, he walks downstairs thankful that the two boys were so immersed in the game not noticing him.

He quietly leaves the house and rushes to the bar, he was 5 minutes late and thankfully Johnny was a nice guy than the other ones he's heard of.