Jealousy?

Jeno had a decent morning, Donghyuck had let him use his shower and gave him one of his hoodies since his brother kept using the same one each week.

It was weird, knowing that one of your old enemies started being nice to you, especially when you're related.

Waking up with a gentle knock from Donghyuck, and gets gently dragged around the rooms was a bit different. A good different.

Jeno can't help but ask to himself, "is this what it feels like if you and your sibling doesn't have a rivalry going around?"

Not only that was weird, but the way Donghyuck changed the topic and dragged Jeno to his car with him as the driver to avoid any interactions with their mother was also new.

Their dad was already at work, he left early in the morning with a little note at the fridge. Their mom however, has the night shift, but it's sort of a good thing since Jeno has the same. Only a different type of job.

Everything was new, except the part where they still have to sometimes act around their mother like they didn't just made a truce against her.

Once Jeno stepped out of Donghyuck's car, a few gasps and gossips were heard and he felt like it was deja vu again, but this time with his own stepbrother instead of his "boyfriend."

Donghyuck snorted at the people staring at them but rolled his eyes when some of them immediately assumed they were dating and Jeno is cheating on Jaemin or whatever.

But that's not the case, not wanting to do this right now. He walks beside his brother towards the latter's locker since he himself doesn't really need anything on his, plus Jaemin was there.

Speak of the devil, Jaemin stood there with a dumbfounded look as he watched them approach. "So what's happening?" He asked.

Jeno blinks and shrugs, "made a truce," he said and grabs a few books for his scheduled classes for today.

Jaemin hummed and wrapped his arm around Jeno's shoulder as people were looking, "I'm happy you two made up and stuff," he smiled.

Donghyuck gave Jaemin a fist bump, "so did we," he said with a chuckle.

The caramel haired scans Jeno's outfit while the boy was still looking for his English book, he just then noticed the unfamiliar sweater. "Who's sweater is that?" He asked with a tone that he couldn't describe.

The raven haired made a 'huh' sound and turned around shutting his locker close with his books in hand, "this?" He asked glancing at his– or well Donghyuck's sweater like he just first seen it.

"Oh, it's Donghyuck's," he shrugs as Jaemin nodded stiffly before clearing his throat. He didn't know why he thought Jeno was wearing some random guy's clothes and got that feeling.

Noticing the look on Jaemin's face, Donghyuck teased, "you don't need to be jealous and all Jaem, Jeno and I are brothers. That would be incest," he laughed.

The caramel haired blinks furiously and chuckled along, "right," he said, "and I wasn't jealous, we're not actually together," he whispered the last part.