Drowning

Almost the end guys, sequel will be published after in the same schedule so y'all don't have to wait long :)

︎ꨄ︎

Jeno was standing somewhere in the huge kitchen in a stranger's house, he doesn't precisely know who the fuck the guy is, but he only knows the dude is part of the football team.

He was walking around cluelessly as he just leaned against the counter scanning the area. Not a lot of people were around, he guesses they're all too fucked up somewhere.

He plays with the "couple" bracelet Jaemin had gave him a few days ago, to make it more "believable", his words, not Jeno's.

(Jeno's is Pink and Jaemin's is Black)

He was supposed to be accompanied by Jaemin, like the caramel haired said he would. But surprise, surprise, the football player was nowhere to be found.

He flinched when someone nudged his side, "boo," Renjun said as he laughed seeing his best friend almost screaming. "Chill, it's just me," he snorted.

Jeno rolled his eyes, "fancy seeing you here, thought you'd be attached to my stepbrother's dick or something," he retorts.

Renjun clicked his tongue and nudges a red cup towards his friend, "shut up," he muttered with his cheeks blushing visibly from the disco lights.

The raven haired laughed and took the cup as Renjun leaned beside him, "that doesn't have too much alcohol in it by the way, I know how to take care of my friends than leaving them with broken promises," he shrugged.

Jeno laughed at his words knowing very well they were aimed towards Jaemin, Renjun seemed really upset at the quarterback for leaving his so called "boyfriend" alone.

Jeno takes a sip as he and Renjun continued to talk about a few topics until several moments later, they were separated.

Donghyuck had found them and grabbed Renjun's hand excusing them both towards who the fuck knows where as Jeno sighed and heads out to the backyard.

The backyard was empty, no one was around since they seem like they're all busy getting fucked up.

It was cold and peaceful, what Jeno needed. He smiled a little when he noticed he could finally get some fresh air and peace.

The party was boring, in his opinion. It was like any other party, drinks, drugs, food, music, and more shit. Also the same as a bar or a night club.