✲ Chapter 9 ✲

A few weeks have passed since Keiji broke his fingers and he started to recover. I officially attend Fukurodani High and I spend my days with Keiji. I wanted to give him his ring but that would be rude because his fingers are broken..An idea popped into my head and I texted Shoyo.

4:57 pm (you): hey shoyo can I ask u something?

4:58 pm (Shoyo): ye sure wsp?

4:58 pm (you): have u and ur bf done it yet?

4:58 pm (Shoyo): well ye pretty frequently

4:59 pm (you): how do i tell Keiji i want to do it with him?

4:59 pm (Shoyo): jus ask him if he says ye then u do it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

5:00 pm (you): ok thanks

I put my phone back in my pocket and lay my head on Keiji and we watch our team play volleyball. "Akaashi-chan..?"I tug on his shirt "Yes?" he replies facing my way "U-um can w-we...you know...do i-it?" I say blushing with my eyes closed shut. "Is that what you really want?" He asks me with a surprised look on his face. I nod, "Okay.. we can make that happen." he says then kisses my forehead. "This way I can really claim Keiji as mine. He's the one for me and if he's not.. atleast he's mine for a moment." I smile at the thought of Keiji being mine. 

Keiji tells me to wait for him at his house and passes me his keys. I open the door and step in, the smell of vanilla and cotton candy brush past me. Does everything he own smell sweet? I pull my out my game and plop down on the couch and play minecraft, a few minutes later I hear a knock at the door so I get up and lay my head on the door, still playing my game and say "Who is it?" "Akaashi." I unlock the door and back up when the door opens. "Where did you go?" I say staring at my game killing a zombie, "A quick stop. I got you cream bread too." Keiji says calmly. I plop back down on the couch and lay my head on Keiji's thigh, It was so soft and warm. Keiji gently strokes my hair making me blush a little.

WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT read at your own risk 

I put my game down and climb on top of Keiji and kiss him passionately running my fingers in his curly silk-like hair, he places his hand on my waist and pulls me in closer, while leaning in kissing me and swirling his tongue around with mine. I blush and close my eyes, he stops for a second and asks "Are you sure you want to do this? If you don't want to we wont." He says with a serious face. I nod and wrap my arms around his neck, he gets up with me in his arms and grabs the bag he brought with him and slowly go up the stairs. He gently lays me down on the bed and kisses my cheek then slowly moves to my neck and shoulders. I blush and let out little moans, he gets up and pulls off his shirt so fast it was a blur. I get up and slowly take off my jersey then lay back down. Keiji lifts up my leg and kisses down my inner thigh and makes his way up my stomach, rolling up my shirt. He kisses my nipple then licks it, I let out a soft moan my thoughts are scattered and my body is hot. I sit up and he moves along with me I pull down his shorts and his boxers and put his *EHeM JeSUs* in my mouth. "W-wait K-kenma-" I let *it* go down my throat and swirl my tongue around the tip, I hear him let out soft grunts and moans. Keiji's *cOuGh* is too big so I cant let the whole thing down yet..I look up at him and his face is red and he's covering his mouth with the back of his hand, I lick it and It starts to get hotter and he *gLiTtEr* in my mouth and I swallow it.  I wipe my mouth and Keiji lays my head down on the pillow and gently sucks on my neck leaving marks everywhere even on my chest, he picks up a bottle and squeezes it on his fingertips and clear stuff comes out. He spreads open my legs and rubs it on my *cHurCh* and I gasp and moan. He sticks his fingers in and rubs around, I moan loudly and he kisses me softly and continues. He takes some more of the clear stuff and rubs in on his *pIcKle RiCK* and slowly puts it in, it only hurts for a few seconds then it started to feel good. He looked me in the eyes as we rocked back and fort. I moaned loudly with every stroke then Keiji bent down, kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear "I love you K-kenma." I was shocked but happy I never thought he would say it to me. I couldn't stop moaning his name as he went faster. For the first time I felt loved and I wasn't letting this person go..atleast not without me..

when we were done we took a shower together and I put on one of his hoodies and some shorts Keiji wearing the same thing as he smiled at me for the first time in a month and I felt a warm feeling radiating off of him. I loved him so much. I dug in my bag and showed him the rings I bought. "Kenma...Kozume" He read aloud then put it on the ring finger on his left hand, I did the same. We shared a very loving and passionate kiss. 

"I love you sunflower.."......"I love you too.."  

I hope you guys like this chapter the next one is closer to the final chapter yeyurr I think you already know what I'm about to say...

Until then you pervs :) *insert thumbs up*