✲ Chapter 10 ✲

A few more weeks have passed since I've been going to Fukurodani and I really like it here. My teammates from Nekoma come here every now and then like little stalkers and bring me gifts and weird candies, I rarely miss them but I see them when we all go hang out as a group. It's always Keiji's idea, even though I just want to play my game and sleep he still makes me go. 

I'm in my homeroom class right now and I see Keiji walk in and talk to somebody, they point at me and he walks my way. "You forgot this at my house.." he says meekly and passes me my algebra notebook. "Thanks Akaashi-chan." I say with a small smile. "And I got you something because you never eat during the day." He passes me cream bread and a take it with excitement on my face. "Thank youu, wait for me after school since we don't have practice today okay?" "Okay I'll make sure to buy you something.." He says as he waves me off. 

I lay my head on my desk as I stare into the window next to me while I wait for our teacher and I see kuroo running towards the entrance. Why is he here?...It doesn't matter.. 

A few minutes later he appears in my class huffing and puffing looking around frantically I try and hide behind a book but he still spots me and runs over to me and quickly bows "KENMA-SAN PLEASE COME BACK TO NEKOMA WE NEED YOU! I'M SORRY FOR ALMOST RUINING YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH AKAASHI!" he yells still bowing and staring at the ground. "Um..It's ok..but no..I'm not coming back, sorry Kuroo-senpai." 

He lifts his head quickly "Why not?!" he asks confused "Well...I like it here..and..I want to be with Akaashi-chan..also they have a gaming and coding club here I think I'll have more fun here.." "...Well at least come see us..okay?" He walks away tears streaming down his face, but suddenly turns around. "...Oh kenma...I still love you..just thought you should know..." My eyes widen and anger fills my head and I quickly stand up out of my chair.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE?!" I yell as I bang my hand on my desk, at this point everyone is staring at us "WHY TELL ME WHEN I GIVE UP ON EVERYTHING? ARE YOU MOCKING ME?! AM I A JOKE TO YOU? OR A TOY YOU CAN PLAY WITH?!" tears of frustration fill my eyes. 

"No, that's not true-" I cut him off "THEN WHAT ABOUT ALL YOUR LITTLE WHORES? WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THEM? EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. THERE WAS A NEW GIRL AND YOU CLAIM YOU LOVE ME? HA! WHAT A JOKE. I ALMOST BELIEVED IT FOR A SECOND. I'M HAPPY NOW AND I DON'T WANT YOU RUINING THAT FOR ME, SO EITHER GET OVER IT OR GET OUT." He storms out and slams the door behind him. 

I slam back into my seat and cover my face with my hands. They're all staring..I start breathing heavy and my whole body is shaking, I hate being stared at...my chest starts hurting and I grab my shirt and hold on tightly waiting for the pain to go away. The room is spinning and everything I look at is tripling. I start hyperventilating and I can't endure the pain anymore. Its been twenty minutes since Keiji came in and our teacher still isn't here. I get up and slowly walk to the door and try and make my way to the nurses office. 

I feel myself losing consciousness and I feel like I'm dying and the pain won't stop, my head hurts so bad. I walk until I can't anymore and I fall down to my knees and lean my head against a wall. I drift off and lose consciousness, I wake up again in a white room. Startled, I get up as quickly as I can and get ready to leave, as I'm walking out I see a warm skinned, tall, curly haired boy. 

Keiji...I grab my stuff and I whip my head around to the sound of footsteps then, I'm being hugged..tightly...it was Keiji he looked so sad I hugged him back as tears dripped down from his soft baby-like cheeks to his fine-cut jawline. I could stare at him all day but not like this...he wasn't even this sad when he thought he couldn't play volleyball anymore..."They told me your heart stopped from a panic attack..." he said softly sobbing. 

My heart stopped..? "I thought I was going to lose you forever this time...you are my first everything but I don't want you to be my first heartbreak so please... don't scare me like that kenma..." His voice cracked as he said my name and he sounded so hurt and I couldn't hear him like this anymore.  He slowly drops down to his knees hanging on to my waist as he lays his head on my thigh. 

I gently pat his head and leave little strokes in his curly hair, he calmed down and he gently closes his eyes fluttering his long curly eyelashes. He looks so beautiful...the sunset beams through the window and lands on his warm skin enhancing his soft and masculine features. 

We stay like this for a while before he stands up and grabs my hand leading me to his house. The cherry blossoms slowly drop from their tree branches and fall in slow motion. Keiji unlocks his front door and leads me in and then up to his room. I sit on the bed as he takes off his clothes I blush and quickly look down and just stare and my hands as I fiddle with them. 

He passes me a hoodie and some shorts. "Here.." he mumbles. I walk into the bathroom and change, I stare at myself in the mirror as a few tears fumble their was out of my eyes but I swipe them away. I walk back in and Keijis sitting on his bed staring at the floor looking lifeless. I push him down and lay on top of him and place my head on his chest. His heart is beating so slow and I can barely hear it beating. 

I pull a blanket over both of us and lay back down on his chest, hugging Keiji trying to comfort him. He gently places his hand on top of my head and It feels nice so I fall asleep to his gentle heartbeat.

I hope tomorrow is better...Keiji

word count: 1094