Chapter: 17◇

Y/N's POV:

"Noona~!"

We were met with a crying Mochi in the arms of Jeongin. Once the duo entered the room. Jimin locked eyes with me, watching him wriggle out of Jeongin's arms and run towards the bed which both Hyunjin and I sat on.

Smiling softly when he tries to climb the bed but failing miserably by his short arms and legs. Finally helping him up, he clings to me like a koala crying his heart out.

"He woke up and asked for you. Sorry if I interrupted something" Jeongin said.

"No, no its fine" I said shaking my head.

"Noona" Jimin.wailed, looking at me with teary, puffy eyes.

"I'm here Minnie, Noona is here" I smiled, kissing his tear stained cheeks multiple times.

"Minnie was scawed Noona, Minnie was scawed" he sobbed.

"I'm here now, no need to cry. Come now, breath in..." I smiled as he he breathed in. "Now out..."

Once his breathing calmed down, he buried his face in the crook of my neck, snuggling closer to me.

"My cute baby" I smiled, tightening my grip around him.

"Hello there" Hyunjin smiled as Jimin peeked at him.

"Hewwo Big Hyungie" Jimin cutely waved.

Watching Hyunjin ruffle Jimin's now long hair. And suddenly I got the perfect idea.

"Hey Minnie, how about tomorrow we can go out and have fun" I said.

Smiling when his face lights up at my suggestion.

"Weally?" He asked.

"Yes, and we can also cut your hair and make you look even cuter" I giggled.

"Otay, can Big Hyungies come?" He asks looking at Hyunjin.

"Minnie, don't you think you're bothering-"

"No, No, it's fine. I'll ask the others Mochi and I'm sure we'll come with you" Hyunjin interrupted. Grinning at Jimin.

" 'M hungwy" Jimin suddenly blurted out, looking at me.

"Luckily I just made extra today. I'll heat that up" Chan suddenly says, standing up from the chair (that he sat on).

"Thank you" I smiled.

"You're eating also" Chan strictly said, pointing his index finger at me.

And the smile on my face was completed wiped off.

"I-I...I'm not hungry" I protested.

"Too bad, you're eating" he answered with a shrug before leaving the room with Jeongin.

Sighing as I lean back against Hyunjin.

"Noona~ Big Hyungie~" Jimin whined.

And here we go again, this monkey wanting attention.

Both Hyunjin and I hummed in unison, tiredness taking over our bodies.

"Minnie wuvs you" he giggled, kissing our cheeks.

"We wuv you too" Hyunjin responded.

"Shee Noona-" Jimin grinned "Big Hyungie dwidn't cowwect Minnie" he yawned.

Both of them laughing at my pouting face.

"Mm, Tiwed" he said, laying his head against my shoulder as Hyunjin runs his fingers through his hair. Lulling him to sleep.

And like that he was out like a light. Sleeping peacefully in my arms.

"He says he's hungry one minute and sleeps the next" I complained, shaking my head at the toddler.

"Shame, leave him" Hyunjin laughed.

"And you! Its not wuv, its love" I said, turning my head to look at him with a playful glare.

"You're so cute when you say 'wuv' " he blurted out.

Widening my eyes at his words, Hyunjin doing the same. My cheeks reddening at the minutes that passes by in awkward silence.

Wanting to get rid of the uncomfortable silence, I let out a cough. Only to giggle when Hyunjin does the same.

"Thank you, it's my first time someone complemented me in a long time" I smiled with red kissed cheeks.

"You've been through so much, especially at such a young age. But you're all smiling and laughing around Jimin...its shocking" he said.

"Well, when it comes to the happiness of your loved ones...you'll do anything" I said.

"You're a strong person Y/N" he smiled.

"Thank You"

"Hey guys, the food's ready. Channie Hyung said come eat"

Turning our heads to see Jeongin who just entered the room.

I'm not really hungry though...

"And he said you have to eat" he said then left the room.

Huffing as I look at Hyunjin with pleading eyes.

"Sorry Y/N, Hyung's orders" he chuckled making me pout.

With a sigh I gently shake Jimin.

"Minnie, it's time to eat now" I whispered.

Luckily that woke him up and he yawned with a smile on his face.

"Yay! Fwood!!" Jimin cheered.

Laughing as Hyunjin gets out of the bed and takes Jimin out of my arms, patiently waiting for me.

"You guys go ahead, I'll catch up" I smiled.

Watching Hyunjin nod and leave the room with a mochi in his arms.

Sighing as I fall backwards onto the bed. Looking up at the white ceiling with tired eyes.

"Let's hope the food stays in my system" I mumbled.

Getting up on shaky legs before leaving the room.