Chapter: 26◇

Author's POV:

(3 years later)

Y/N was soon discharged from hospital. Going to therapy every Wednesday and Friday for the trauma she went through.

Mr Park and his 5 friends were sentenced to life in prison for child abuse and human trafficking.

Mrs Kim from Highschool adopted both Y/N and Jimin. Taking them in like her own and cherished their moments together. Just like a family.

Y/N is currently studying to be a Beautician and living the life she longed for.

7 year old Jimin can finally pronounce his words and is still the loving and cute child he is.

Both are currently in the park with the famous Hwang Hyunjin by their side.

Y/N's POV:

"Be careful and don't hurt yourself. Okay?" I asked the jumping child as I straighten his shirt.

"Yes Noona. Can I go play now?" He asked.

"Yes" I smiled, kissing his forehead.

I walked back to the bench Hyunjin sat on as I sit next to him.

"You don't have to follow me everywhere you know" I smiled.

"Not gonna happen, I need to protect you" he chuckled, looking at me with an intensive stare.

I stared at his chocolate brown eyes and was immediately mesmerized. Almost like a trance.

Both of us unintentionally leaning forward. Feeling his minty breath on my top lip. Our eyes flickering towards each others lips.

"Is this okay with you Y/N?" He asked.

And my heart swelled at his consent.

Nodding my head with red kissed cheeks as we both leaned in for a kiss.

Feeling him place his arm around my waist and the back of my neck as I placed my hands on his chest.

Tilting my head to the side with closed eyes as our lips move in sinc.

His pink lips felt like soft pillows against mine. It felt euphoric, I just melted like chocolate under the hot, blazing sun by his touch.

We both pulled away due to lack of oxygen. Both of us breathing heavily as we leaned our foreheads against each other.

"I like- no love you Park Y/N. I know I'm that annoying kid that always sticks my nose in other people's business...but I want to be with you. I want to make you smile, I want to enjoy my life with you. Please be mine" he panted.

I leaned back looking at him with wide shocked eyes.

"Why me? Is it because you pity me-"

I was cut off by a pair of soft lips against mine. I can't help but kiss back already addicted to his touch.

Pulling back as I look at him with doe eyes.

"I love you because you are you Y/N. I love to hear the cute snores you make when you sleep. Or those giggles that sounds like music to my ears. I want to look at your beautiful face everyday and say to everyone that 'hey, that's my girlfriend' and be proud" he smiled.

I cringed and giggled at his speech as I quickly pecked his lips and hid my face in the crook of his neck.

"I guess that's a yes?" He chuckled.

Nodding my head as I feel his chest rumble under me.

Feeling him lift up my head by my chin as he smiles at me before bringing me into another kiss.

Just as he was about to deepen the kiss-

"Eww! Cooties" Jimin said.

"Yah! Park Jimin!!" I huffed.

Hyunjin laughed at my sibling and I as I looked at him with a pout.

"Sorry" he smiled kissing my cheek making me blush.

"Y/N, are you okay?" He asked.

"Never better" I smiled purely.

Without him, I wouldn't be here.
Without him, I wouldn't be happy.
Without him, I wouldn't have a normal life.

Thank you Hwang Hyunjin.

♡♡♡♡

Hey Lovelies 💌

End of another book and I hope you enjoyed it.

If you want the original one please go to my previous account Imfine108.

Hope you enjoyed this Fanfic.
Please expect more books.
Don't forget to vote and share and follow meeie

(^I thought this song fits the book^)

I love listening to it everyday.

🎉 You've finished reading ◇Are You Okay?◇ [Hwang Hyunjin X Depressed Reader] (Straykids FF) Completed! 🎉