Chapter 10: November 1, 2014

The gang's here! It's Game Night and we are having so much fun! Earlier this week, we decided to have a sleepover at my house just to finally become friends because we are friends now. And I am really happy that we all are. So far, we've played Jenga, Uno, Snakes and Ladders, Cards against Humanity, and right now we're in the middle of playing Truth or Dare, Strip Edition, in my room. The rules are that if we refuse to tell the truth or do they dare, we have to remove a piece of clothing. 

We formed a circle with Jana and Ellie on my bed laying down on their stomach, Dave and Chris were on bean bags that they had brought with them and the rest of us were on the floor. We have a few beers for the guys, a couple of snacks, and things are getting quite crazy. So far, Logan, Ellie, Dave, and Claire are shirtless, I and Charlie weren't wearing any pants, Jana and Chris were smart enough to remove their socks and Marc still had all his clothes on. 

"Ok! Angel's turn" Jana exclaimed. I spun the bottle and it pointed to Charlie. He grinned at me as he rubbed his palms together like he was some villain in a comic book. "Alright, truth or dare" I answered truth since so far our dares were quite intense and are just plain stupid. 

"Angel. Do you own something that nobody knows? Not even your parents'' he asked. our friend 'ohh' making me blush. 

Dirty bastards. 

"Uhm, I have a diary. No one knows I have one. well, now you guys do." I told them. "Can we see it?" Dave grinned at me. I immediately said no. Before they could even press on about the topic, Marc, who was on my left, spun the bottle. I mouth a 'thank you' to him and he responded with a small smile.

the bottle pointed to Claire "So Marc, truth or dare" she asked. Marc answered with 'truth' "Can someone please say dare for once! You guys are no fun" Ellie said burying her face on a pillow. 

She is drunk as hell. She has been sharing a bottle with Dave ever since they have arrived. "Do you have any crushes, Marc? if yes then who?" Claire asked him. He shook his head and removed his shirt. We cheered on him but instantly stopped. "Well someone has been working out" Chris teased him causing him to turn red. We laughed at him and continued to play. 

There were a few more rounds before we decided to call it a night. Jana, Chris, and Claire had to go home because they weren't allowed to the sleepover. We only had one spare room so two of my friends would stay in my room while the other three would sleep in the spare. After a few minutes of discussion, Logan and Ellie would stay with me. I led Charlie, Dave, and Marc to the guest room and bid them goodnight. 

I returned to my room, finding Ellie passed out on a bean bag. I bit my lips to prevent myself from laughing out loud and looked at Logan to see him trying hard not to laugh as well. He picked her up and put her on my large bed and tucked her in. He pointed to the door, signaling me that he wants us to leave the room. I nodded then we quietly walked outside. we went downstairs and onto the living room to sit on the couch. 

"Tonight was fun", he said as he sat down next to me. I leaned back and sighed. "Yeah. I can't remember the last time I had fun'' I told him. He looked at me weirdly and tilted his head. "what do you mean? didn't you have friends back then?" he asked. I started to fidget with my fingers. "no, I did. it's just that, the last time I had fun, things turned out bad" I paused. 

I took a deep breath and decided I wanted to tell him everything. because if I was being honest, I needed to let things out. and if I wanted to open up to someone, that would be Logan. I know it's only been a few months but he has helped me cope, even if he didn't know. He had this effect on me that just makes me calm and whenever I'm with him I forget about reality and just enjoy the little moments that we have